Uganda proposes death penalty for HIV positive gays

Sachinism

I do not support converted gays (except flamy-h4te :P ) but this law executing gays is simply absurd.. there should be proper social education so that people are made aware that they should not change their sex in an unnatural way as this might create problem later on .. though natural gays or hijiras as we call in India are fine because they are born as gays and not through surgical operations

^Wtf are you talking abt. You r mixing up gays and hermaphrodites(hijras) and transsexuals. :banghead:
Yup .. I realized it now .. sorry :(( Ok regarding gays also I would say there should be proper education in society if possible so that this phenomenon gradually ceases .. but that is not harming society as a whole and hence, I wont say it to be completely bad.. but many gays become trans which is the worst IMO

Yup .. I realized it now .. sorry :(( Ok regarding gays also I would say there should be proper education in society if possible so that this phenomenon gradually ceases .. but that is not harming society as a whole and hence, I wont say it to be completely bad.. but many gays become trans which is the worst IMO
I don't get this. What has education got to do with attraction to a certain gender? :nervous:

A perfect example of how a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. Do you know that many people are born gay? Just like some people are born blind, or lame or a genius. Can education make a blind man see? And changing gender and trans-sexuality is something completely different. Again some people are born that way. How can education change that ?

A perfect example of how a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. Do you know that many people are born gay? Just like some people are born blind, or lame or a genius. Can education make a blind man see? And changing gender and trans-sexuality is something completely different. Again some people are born that way. How can education change that ?
That is BS. Nobody is born gay/lesbian.

How can you be sure? Until now there is no proof either way. But you can't say millions of gay people are just lying. But if I don't see evidence for each and every thing people claim, I would have to categorize lots of things under bullshit.

Homosexual activity is noticed even in animals and birds. These creatures have no concrete thought processes and only behave on instincts. Doesnt this prove that its instinctive and not cultivated bahviour? This is one of the studies which shows that the gay gene might be heridetary http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,978923,00.html

Homosexual activity is noticed even in animals and birds. These creatures have no concrete thought processes and only behave on instincts. Doesnt this prove that its instinctive and not cultivated bahviour? This is one of the studies which shows that the gay gene might be heridetary http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,978923,00.html
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Its very easy to be closed minded, biased and discriminatory. in fact its human nature and the cause of most sufferings in the world. In this thread i have used articles and facts to put forth my side. You on the other hand nothing much to say except stupid smileys. Just because you dislike or hate something doesnt make it disappear or go away. you would be quick to condemn racism but dont realise that the way you are thinking is exactly like the whites thought about colored people. They considered them inferior and un-natural. Let humans be

Funnily, if there’s one meeting point between the mindsets of the Muslim and the Christian world, its probably their common rejection of homosexuality. Nothing surprising in that I suppose, given both those religions have a single ancestor. Religion is yet to reconcile with many scientific facts. Obviously, you cannot go back and re-write Holy Scripture. The human morality has moved a long way past what the scriptures say to accommodate ideas like banning slavery and give equal opportunity to women. I suppose it will probably take a while longer for homosexuality to be accepted too.

Its very easy to be closed minded, biased and discriminatory. in fact its human nature and the cause of most sufferings in the world. In this thread i have used articles and facts to put forth my side. You on the other hand nothing much to say except stupid smileys. Just because you dislike or hate something doesnt make it disappear or go away. you would be quick to condemn racism but dont realise that the way you are thinking is exactly like the whites thought about colored people. They considered them inferior and un-natural. Let humans be
Most of the research done on animals to find cures doesnt hold up in humans. The article is inconclusive because the researcher seems to be confused himself.
The origins of homosexuality may never be fully understood, and the phenomenon is so complex and varied -- as is every other kind of love -- that no single neat explanation is likely to suffice to explain any one man or woman, let alone multitudes.
WTF?? Man/woman masti is simple natural & not complex. Researchers have no grounds of proving this man made BS natural so they are trying to label it complex by comparing it to love of woman which is off topic. :giggle:

Most of the research done on animals to find cures doesnt hold up in humans. The article is inconclusive because the researcher seems to be confused himself. WTF?? Man/woman masti is simple natural & not complex. Researchers have no grounds of proving this man made BS natural so they are trying to label it complex by comparing it to love of woman which is off topic. :giggle:
Dude, please don’t try to indulge in a scientific debate when you’re so obviously clueless on the subject. If you say ‘I reject homosexuality and I am not going to change my mind’, fine. You have the right to your own position. But trust me you’re on weak ground if you try to engage others on science.

Most of the research done on animals to find cures doesnt hold up in humans. The article is inconclusive because the researcher seems to be confused himself. :
There is no research done on animals. My only point was homosexuality is a natural and not an acquired trait The research is still incomplete because its only lately that the subject has come out in the open. Earlier, gays were afraid of people like you who claim that all of them should be killed so research was impossible. There is no call for rapists everywhere to be killed by people like you but two people indulging in consensual sex somehow become evil incarnate

There is no research done on animals. My only point was homosexuality is a natural and not an acquired trait The research is still incomplete because its only lately that the subject has come out in the open. Earlier, gays were afraid of people like you who claim that all of them should be killed so research was impossible. There is no call for rapists everywhere to be killed by people like you but two people indulging in consensual sex somehow become evil incarnate
Where did I say that rapists should be knighted??This "gay gene" is just like the global warming issue which the scientists even dont know themselves whether it is true or not :giggle: I dont have anything against the gays but please stop forcing the normal people believe about your stupidity/fetish. You guys chose to be the odd ones and stop demanding the rules to be changed to call yourself husband/wife .You are make mockery of marriage and most people even in US are against this " natural gene". :two_thumbs_up: to Arnold for accepting the mistake and banning gay marriage in California.

Where did I say that rapists should be knighted??This "gay gene" is just like the global warming issue which the scientists even dont know themselves whether it is true or not :giggle: I dont have anything against the gays but please stop forcing the normal people believe about your stupidity/fetish. You guys chose to be the odd ones and stop demanding the rules to be changed to call yourself husband/wife .You are make mockery of marriage and most people even in US are against this " natural gene". :two_thumbs_up: to Arnold for accepting the mistake and banning gay marriage in California.
First of all whats with the 'You guys" stuff. :haha: Not that it matters but I am happily married to a girl Where is your post demanding rapists to be killed? And you have nothing against gays, yet you want them killed? You are the one who is keeping his eye firmly shut in the face of evidence. A bigoted, discriminatory person like you do not have any right to call yourself 'normal'! thankfully you are not the norm among human beings You are the one trying to force everyone to change to your own world view. all the gays want is to be left alone but you wouldnt even give them the luxury. You want to kill them all. Do you see gays asking for all normal people to be killed? So who is normal, you or they? Why not keep an open mind? Studies prove that some people 'may' be born with gay tendencies. I might be wrong to accept that as a fact. But you are also wrong to deny that it might be the truth