Are Pakistan going to make it through a full test without collapsing?

Mr. Wicket

Question should be :Can/Will NZ top order grow some balls and at least put up a fight without Vettori playing a rescue act ? For all the wrath shown against windies players for lack of fight and pride, I don't know how kiwi players escape them everytime. They hit new low every ***ing match.

Question should be :Can/Will NZ top order grow some balls and at least put up a fight without Vettori playing a rescue act ? For all the wrath shown against windies players for lack of fight and pride' date=' I don't know how kiwi players escape them everytime. They hit new low every ***ing match.[/quote'] Precisely my thoughts also.

Gutless ***ing team. It's not like their losing wickets in an attempt of fetching the runs but in attempt of blocking them. They deserve their own tier.

Question should be :Can/Will NZ top order grow some balls and at least put up a fight without Vettori playing a rescue act ? For all the wrath shown against windies players for lack of fight and pride' date=' I don't know how kiwi players escape them everytime. They hit new low every ***ing match.[/quote']Well they won the last match :dontknow: