Our Underrated Pace Attack

Dhondy

It is under-rated alright. But there is plenty of scope for improvement.
its not underrated every test we have won has been because of fast bowlers ,spinners have rarely won matches and have only taken the tailenders wickets.we depend on fats bowling and in future even in india we will be playing 3 fast bowlers
Actually' date=' I am growing sick of the number of times people (including many Indians) put a question mark on India's ability to take 20 wickets in a test match before almost every test series. Does not matter how many impossible looking test matches we win against some of the best in the world. underestimating Indian bowlers has become a fashion.[/quote'] I am one of those culprits.I still believe that our fast bowling department is weak and inconsistent,not reliable.Same is the case with the spinners since Kumble retired,we never know whether Bhajji will perform or not.For me there is an uncertainty with the Indian bowling.
I am one of those culprits.I still believe that our fast bowling department is weak and inconsistent' date='not reliable.Same is the case with the spinners since Kumble retired,we never know whether Bhajji will perform or not.For me there is an uncertainty with the Indian bowling.[/quote'] Yup. Because most of the time our batsmen give lots and lots of cushion for our bowlers. I like our bowlers to bowl teams out for totals like 150, 200 on decent sporting tracks.Aussies could do when they were at their peak. Indian bowlers struggled in Srilanka last time. Because batsmen can have an off day.