Australia vs Pakistan in Australia, 2009-10

iHammad

Ok so now we have Inti as the coach, Aqib Javed as assistant, and Waq bhai will join them.. I wonder what is Aqib javed doing? what is Inti there for? Just to collect his pension check and do some umpiring during net sessions? PCB is making sure money is distributed equally among former players... bheti ganga hai, sab ko hath dhonay chaye na..

Ok so now we have Inti as the coach, Aqib Javed as assistant, and Waq bhai will join them.. I wonder what is Aqib javed doing? what is Inti there for? Just to collect his pension check and do some umpiring during net sessions? PCB is making sure money is distributed equally among former players... bheti ganga hai, sab ko hath dhonay chaye na..
Behti ganga ka paani (PCB Coffers) abhi bahot kam ho gaya hain... PCB apna katora leke sabke paas jaa rahaa hai aur phir bhi paisa paani ki taraah bahaa raha hai??

1): If Jonty Rhodes couldn’t improve Pak's fielding.. How can waqar? (Personally I don’t remember any athletic stuff in Waqar's whole fielding carrier) 2): Team don’t even require any bowling coach either (Aaqib is already with team), I think batting department much more in need of coaching. Best choice could be Zaheer Abbas.

^^ did Jonty coach Pakistan?? vow i dint know that.. when was it?? yea it seems a bit silly to have 2 bowling coaches.. but then u cant excpect anylogic from PCB..
Yeah man he did, 4-5 years back as special assignment but right after that in next series their fielding was worst than ever before... I wonder if Jonty was coaching them or they were coaching Jonty...

Pak can beat Aussies in their own backyard: Rameez With Australia no longer the awe-inspiring side they used to be, former captain Rameez Raja feels Pakistan have a golden opportunity to beat the world champions in their own backyard in an upcoming Test and ODI series later his month. More...

Bari says tour Down Under one of the toughest di di ISLAMABAD – Chief Operating Officer Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Wasim Bari said Wednesday here that Australia tour would be tough for the green shirts and it would be hard to produce acceptable results against the world champions. He was talking to reporters here at a local cricket ground. Bari said that Pakistan should have won the series against New Zealand. “Our players dropped half a dozen catches during the first Test match, which could be won easily. However, we have to Sports?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Sports?i=gUO9ohi5e78:4zhWNkLc6bQ:V_sGLiPBpWU gUO9ohi5e78More...

Pakistan skipper Mohammad Yousuf backs bowlers to bring down Aussies Pakistan's cricketers have arrived in Australia confident their bowling attack can put them into winning positions in the upcoming three-Test series. More... Pakistan skipper Mohammad Yousuf backs bowlers to bring down Aussies By Paul Carter December 17, 2009 Pakistan's cricketers have arrived in Australia confident their bowling attack can put them into winning positions in the upcoming three-Test series. Pakistan captain Mohammad Yousuf highlighted his team's bowling as a strength after arriving in Hobart to play a three-day warm-up match against Tasmania, starting on Saturday. "Our bowlers are capable of taking 20 wickets but we need to improve our batting and fielding," Yousuf told reporters. "I think we've got good spinners, the best spinners in the world, and fast bowling also." Leg-spinner Danish Kaneria, who took seven wickets in the side's last Test against New Zealand, will lead Pakistan's spin corp while paceman Mohammad Sami's recall to the Test side for the tour will bolster the quicks' ranks. Sami was requested to help ease the burden on the team's fast bowlers in what is expected to be a demanding tour. He will supplement an attack featuring Umar Gul, Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Aamer and Abdur Rauf. Pakistan team manager Abdul Raqeeb said Sami, 28, has been playing very well in domestic cricket. "That's why the selectors have decided to send him," Raqeeb said. "Not only is he performing well, he is an experienced one, he has played a lot of Test cricket and we know it's a mental game also, it's not only talent that counts, it's experience also and he is a very experienced bowler. "That's why the selectors along with the captain decided to call him up." Sami has so far taken 81 wickets in 33 Tests, and a further 118 in 83 one-day internationals.

Give Yousuf longer run as Pakistan skipper: Miandad Karachi, Dec. 16: Former skipper and now a senior official of the Pakistan Cricket Board, Javed Miandad believes the board should look at giving a long-term tenure to stand-in captain Mohammad Yousuf. "The fact is that Yousuf accepted the responsibility of captaincy at a very difficult time for Pakistan cricket and the team didn’t do that badly in New Zealand," PCB director general Miandad said. "The board must look at the possibility of giving him a proper run as captain," he added. Initially Yousuf was made captain just for the Test series in New Zealand in November when Younis Khan pulled out of the tour due to various reasons. The board recently retained Yousuf as captain for the Test and one-day series in Australia, with Younis skipping the Australian tour. Miandad pointed out that Yousuf had handled the team well in New Zealand. "If we show more consistency in our batting and fielding we can also improve our performance in Australia and can even defeat them," he added. Miandad blamed the team’s inconsistency to lack of playing opportunities for the team in last two years and absence of any international series at home. "The last two years have been difficult ones for Pakistan cricket but after playing our ‘home’ series in New Zealand, I hope the situation will improve," he said. — PTI * More...

Australia vs Pakistan in Australia, 2009-10 rofl this is just speechless:sniffle::sniffle:..well b4 the nz series i thought pakistan gona beat the **** out of aussies but now after seeing them fail against nz all i can say he :haha::haha::haha: nice false hopes of beating aussies :dance:

^^ Your own fault for creating those false' date=' unrealistic hopes.[/quote'] Yep. Nazir is better than Sehwag, the Paki attack is "world class" blah blah. You live in a delusional world and then start crying when the ugly and pathetic nature of your reality hits you. Sup with that? New Zealand are so bad these days that, apart from Bangladesh, no side has lost on their last tour there. India, Aus and England all won, while SL, SA and even WI managed draws. Yet Pak needed the rain to save them from a series defeat. But no doubt Mowgli Aamer (13 wickets in 6 Test matches at 43 so far) will destroy the Aussies in Aus because he is phaaasssht.
1): If Jonty Rhodes couldn’t improve Pak's fielding.. How can waqar? (Personally I don’t remember any athletic stuff in Waqar's whole fielding carrier) 2): Team don’t even require any bowling coach either (Aaqib is already with team), I think batting department much more in need of coaching. Best choice could be Zaheer Abbas.
I have said this a million times and will say it again in BIG BOLD letters Good players does not mean they are Good coaches Repeat after me GOOD PLAYERS DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE GOOD COACHES That is just a pure f*&king myth. Good coaching is -- Understanding the weakness of the players and improving upon it -- given the ability and limitations of the players. Now let us go through the list. None of the Australian Good Coaches were even half a decent test players. India had Wright and if you can say Kirsten -- who were at best average or above average players. Now to me the best Indian coach is Sandeep Patil, at best an average Test Player. England -- I dont know if their coaches ever played Test Matches -- let alone being great players. Sri Lanka -- Dave Whatmore -- did he ever play Test Cricket ? Pakistan -- Well these people change their Head Coach every 24 hours -- so i wont even bother getting into this team. West Indies -- I don't even know who their coaches are. Don't even know if they even have a coach. New Zealand -- same story. Cant recall a single person who had coached them who was good in test cricket.