Australia killing test cricket with their flat pitches.

The only series I have been looking forward to for long. Hope our full strength is back at least in terms of frontline batsmen and bowlers. And hope for no more injuries. I would love some sporting wickets and check how Yadav does in those. Zak has also moved a lot since 2003 or 2007 and would also need to check his bowling if fit. Similarly, Kohli would be another player to watch alongwith the seniors. I hope Kohli makes into the team for the vacant position of Ganguly/UV/Vijay and nobody else is used. Should be an interesting series and hopefully should do well if our full team is fit.

Ponting averages only 3.4 in 4th innings in Sub-continent against IND' date='SL and Pak. :hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] Please tell us his 4th innings average in Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. My memory is that he has never played a 4th innings knock in Pakistan or Sri Lanka, and hasn't been dismissed ever in the sub continent in the 4th innings outside of India.
Please tell us his 4th innings average in Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. My memory is that he has never played a 4th innings knock in Pakistan or Sri Lanka, and hasn't been dismissed ever in the sub continent in the 4th innings outside of India.
lol you take Sehwag1830 posts seriously........ :winky: I guess u dont follow ICF except for couple of threads

3rd innings is more important than the 4th innings, its when batting is REALLY REALLY HARD ponting hasnt delivered in the 3rd innings in situations when the team was at least 4 wickets down, with 2 bowlers averaging a minimum of 29 from each end, team being at least 100 runs behind, with the pitch having a rough texture along with minimum of 5 cracks and an in out field setting from a captain that had a winning percentage of at least 40, the crowd attendance being approximately 29405 and an umpire that was in a bad mood after finding out that his wife gave him herpes.