Virat Kohli

Texy

^actually thats not far from truth. I saw him sledge in U19 world cup and at that time I had opened thread whether this guy is from rich family or not. Yes he was snobbish. But he will learn
I also thought he was snobbish and arrogant till the last few months but after he was kept out of the team and Jadeja included instead he seems to be humbled down a lot.. he is much more open and his behaviour seems to be a lot better nowadays .. he is a lot more open in his attitude and listens and respects the seniors nowadays... he is gradually gaining respect as a person too and that is good for his future
^ I dont like too many nice guys in my team ' date=' so being snobish is not really an issue if he performs on field .[/quote'] but GOD/Master has always been down-to-earth and gained respect as a human too.. I would like all our future players to gain respect like Master too .. Sachin has never been arrogant or snobbish :isalute:
but GOD/Master has always been down-to-earth and gained respect as a human too.. I would like all our future players to gain respect like Master too .. Sachin has never been arrogant or snobbish :isalute:
Tendulkar is the very definition of aggression as it should be. The guy is amazingly perfect. He has got everything- humble and aggressive, honest and clever, classical technique with modern improvisation and aggression....no one can be like him.
Tendulkar is the very definition of aggression as it should be. The guy is amazingly perfect. He has got everything- humble and aggressive' date=' honest and clever, classical technique with modern improvisation and aggression....no one can be like him.[/quote'] he shows his aggression in his batting and not his attitude .. that is what the Masters do... I agree nobody can be GOD .. Virat is gradually becoming experienced and so a bit of attitude is not a problem nowadays though he has humbled down .. but when he was just a newbie he used to behave as if he is the world's best player and did not respect the seniors as much as needed.. I like his attitude as well as his batting nowadays though frankly I did not admire him when he had a snobbish attitude.. Virat is young also learning and I think he will improve further both batting-wise as well as attitude-wise

Guys there is nothing wrong with being arrogant..not everyone needs to be humble like Sachin and Dravid to succeed. Just look at ponting,KP, Clarke etc. Frankly I find his attitude and in general the attitude of the guys coming from U-19 circuit refreshing. And its not all talk..he is quite capable of justifying that arrogance. So nothing wrong being yourself.