Virat Kohli

Texy

this is completely unfair to him that he gets dropped from 3rd ODI after scoring 54!! while Jadeja still holding on to his position after being extremely mediocre...wtf? Virat is a good fielder too..this will discourage him..... why do we need Jadeja so much when yuvi's left arm spin is more than capable

TBH I have always been a fan of Kohli... and ppl who are saying Jadeja is good, other than his 1 innins where he only played OK, he has not done a Jack Sh!t for India... Kohli is 100 times better than bhikari i.e. Jadeja... what I dont understand is that why Dhoni doesnt trust Kohlis bowling.. I am sure we can turn Kohli into our own Mathews or Watson kinda allrounder... Kohli bowled exceptionally well in U-19 Cup and if he gains +10 km pace, he can be our future star...

what I dont understand is that why Dhoni doesnt trust Kohlis bowling.. I am sure we can turn Kohli into our own Mathews or Watson kinda allrounder... Kohli bowled exceptionally well in U-19 Cup and if he gains +10 km pace' date=' he can be our future star...[/quote'] Can he also bowl reverse swing at 135 kmph like Dhoni?
TBH I have always been a fan of Kohli... and ppl who are saying Jadeja is good' date=' other than his 1 innins where he only played OK, he has not done a Jack Sh!t for India... Kohli is 100 times better than bhikari i.e. Jadeja... what I dont understand is that why Dhoni doesnt trust Kohlis bowling.. I am sure we can turn Kohli into our own Mathews or Watson kinda allrounder... [b'] Kohli bowled exceptionally well in U-19 Cup and if he gains +10 km pace, he can be our future star...
I doubt he can gain that much pace looking at his bowling style. But he could be utilized on bowler-friendly wickets. Kohli has improved in being versatile as a batsman from before in the shorter version of the game IMO.
I doubt he can gain that much pace looking at his bowling style. But he could be utilized on bowler-friendly wickets. Kohli has improved in being versatile as a batsman from before in the shorter version of the game IMO.
He is still young and with time, he can surely increase his shoulder strength..... lets hope some bowling coach help him increase his pace

jade ja is there because he can offer far more than part timers like sehwag and yuvraj.but his batting is not ready as yet.for the sake of 5th bowler, he was rushed in even though he was raw. kohli is also as immature. both of them should have been selected only a year or two later. now if the current u19 team wins the WC, they may bring mayank,mandeep or netravalkar in the next 18 months in the same manner ! for this reason, i hope the u19 team does not win!

the selectors have not shown they understand things like evolution. they should evaluate not only how much a player is talented but how mature their skills and mental aspects are. i could easily see it was pointless playing jadeja and kohli against the ausises.but the clueless selectors could not and it cost us atleast 2 matches.

Guys please stop dreaming..this is not the era where you can get away with using Kohli as a bowler. The decision to retain Jadeja ahead of kohli was justified...he is the 5th bowler in the side afterall. As for Kohli..I'm sure he was aware of the fact that irrespective of how he played in the last game he was always going to warm the benches once Yuvraj returns. He is there as a cover for the top 6 batsmen(in case they get injured)..there is no place for him below #6 slot. He'll have to wait for sometime until a spot is vacant in the top 6.