Injuries - Who tops the charts

Rajiv

I don't know how many times I must have seen Yuraj out due to Injury, he is like the most prone to injury Look at Sachin, in his entire career of 20 years, how many times has he been injured? throughout the 90's, can barely remember him being injured for games

I don't know how many times I must have seen Yuraj out due to Injury, he is like the most prone to injury Look at Sachin, in his entire career of 20 years, how many times has he been injured? throughout the 90's, can barely remember him being injured for games
How about Akhtar, Flintoff and of course Watson and Tait? But all of them are fast bowlers, and they have a reason to get injured. Why on earth does Yuvraj get injured so many times in his twenties, despite being just a batsman? How many batsmen can you remember who get injured as frequently as Yuvraj does?

In the past decade or so...Dion Nash, Dean Headley, Geoff Allott, Bond, Watson, Nehra and Simon Jones. I remember Kallis suffering from a career threatening injury but came back stronger afterwards. When it comes to injury, there aren't many who suffered as much as "Yagga" Rowe. He was always prone to injury, worse of all, he had problems with his eyesight and was allergic to grass. There was a saying, "If Lawrence sneezed, put the opposition in." He would have been one of the all time greats if not for the injuries.

allrounders and fast bowlers are allowed to be injured sometimes' date=' due to the muscle and tendon stressing nature of fast bowling, but middle order batsmen? especially one not exactly known for batting long periods of time? just ridiculous. does the indian team even have a fitness coach?[/quote'] What about the opening batsman who most of the times is found in a gutter due to excessive alcohol consumption ?