Umar Akmal is a potential batting great

Err' date=' that's where I began with dude - and 33 is a poor average when considering batting only.[/quote'] lol, i know thats why i went back to his positive record, which am afraid is 33 avg in tests, but i think its t20 which he is best at, keeping is good, batting good because he has played some major innings in important matches.
Why do you rate Kamran so highly' date=' Bublu? He only averages 33 at Test level.[/quote'] No, you are mistaken. I don't rate him extremely highly. All I said is that he is the second best batsman after his younger brother in the current brittle Pak batting line up. I've watched quite a lot of Kamran Akmal. I don't know why he hasn't been able to achieve much more than what he has, but his shot selection and timing are really good to watch. In other words, he is someone I like watching bat.
No' date=' you are mistaken. I don't rate him extremely highly. All I said is that he is the second best batsman after his younger brother in the current brittle Pak batting line up. I've watched quite a lot of Kamran Akmal. I don't know why he hasn't been able to achieve much more than what he has, but his shot selection and timing are really good to watch. In other words, he is someone I like watching bat.[/quote'] OK fair enough
If you take out Laxman' date='Dravid & Tendulkar, Indian test team batting is on par with Pakistan. We recently saw how Indian team was thrashed by SA at home in 1st test without Laxman & Dravid.[/quote'] Rubbish! Find me one batsman from the current Pak batting line up who is good enough to even lace the boots of Sehwag and Gambhir.
You take out a couple of players from each side and they`re all crap then. :--D Sure teams depend a lot on some players. That`s part of the game
But right now Pak's case is different. They mostly depend to build up a score on only two of them. Basically for an opposition, your priority would be to knock out both of them cheaply, and you know that the match is completely in your hands. No matter how good the bowlers are, they would still need a good enough score on the board to defend which Pak batsmen rarely provide them with these days.
Rubbish! Find me one batsman from the current Pak batting line up who is good enough to even lace the boots of Sehwag and Gambhir.
Sehwag is a prooven Test batsman! But sorry for Ghambir! His test avergae is so high because of the pitches he played on since his comeback. So i will not say he is not good but i will also don't say he is very good. He played well agaisnt the aussies at home but he failed equally miserably vs south africa at home. And in your comments about current pak batsmen if you include Yunis Khan he is much better than Ghambir.
Sehwag is a prooven Test batsman! But sorry for Ghambir! His test avergae is so high because of the pitches he played on since his comeback. So i will not say he is not good but i will also don't say he is very good. He played well agaisnt the aussies at home but he failed equally miserably vs south africa at home. And in your comments about current pak batsmen if you include Yunis Khan he is much better than Ghambir.
younis khan is trash. did you see gambhir bat in NZ? obviously not. and i wouldn't say gambhir failed against south africa. it was just 2 innings, ffs. he was batting brilliantly at kolkata and would have had a big score if sehwag hadn't ran him out.
No man your whole team is better than indian team. :two_thumbs_up: Butt >Sadgopan Ramesh Imran Nazir(what a talented guy) > Devangh Gandhi Kamran Akmal > Sameer Dighe Umer Akmal > Shib Sunder Das M. Hafeez > Vijay Bhardhawaj Sami > Doda Ganesh Asif > Abhay Kuruvilla Afridi > Swapnil Asnodkar Saeed Ajmal > Nilesh Kulkarni M Aamer > Iqbal Siddiqui Misbah > Atul Bedade I mean we don't stand a chance against you guys.:(( Please don't play a series against us we are still rebuilding. :fear:

why isit that Indian and pakistanis cant get along with each other here, i mean talk whatever you people want to regarding the topic which is umar akmal, now dont drag whole of pakistan and indian cricket team into it. really guys, atleast a person should have some kind of normal human being attitude.:((

but khatmal scored a century against india' date=' 36-6 and pakistan ended up winning the match[/quote'] You are right even machars, khatmals and cockroaches can score against this indian bowling attack. Thanks for pointing it out. :hatsoff: