How about Jadeja in place of Yuvi in tests?

We have seen that R.Jadeja is vastly improved bowler in ODI, he is nicely filling 5th bowler position. It's been long we're going with 4 bowlers in test matches , but this is not sustainable for long. Unfortunately we are not able to find a suitable all rounder to fill the 7th batsman and 5th bowler spot. Yuvi has been moderate success in tests,but his performance outside India is nothing to boast about. I believe Jadeja can take that spot. As we have a very strong batting lineup,Dhoni at 6th and jadeja at 7th will be ideal. This means we can play 3 seamers with bhajji and Jadeja as spin options. :eyedance: But I'm sure that Dhoni will not drop his best friend Yuvi :(( what say guys?

jadeja will be wasted in a test match unless he is picked as a frontline spinner.on the other hand give me a medium pace allrounder and i would drop yuvi in a jiffy.
All I am saying is Jadeja can be front line spinner instead of Ojha which allows us to go with three medium pacers. Pity we are not able to find a medium pace all rounder and none promising even in domestic circuits.
All I am saying is Jadeja can be front line spinner instead of Ojha which allows us to go with three medium pacers. Pity we are not able to find a medium pace all rounder and none promising even in domestic circuits.
I see where you are coming from but Jadeja is not good enough to bat at 6 in Test cricket. Completely agreed on the lack of medium pace bowling all-rounders in India, a real shame.
I see where you are coming from but Jadeja is not good enough to bat at 6 in Test cricket. Completely agreed on the lack of medium pace bowling all-rounders in India' date= a real shame.
Dhoni can bat at 6 and Jadeja at 7. As we have very strong batting lineup, a good batsman like Dhoni is forced to bat at 7. With the quality of the top order batting we have, its shame that we are taking a conservative approach in going with just 4 bowlers.
Dhoni can bat at 6 and Jadeja at 7. As we have very strong batting lineup' date=' a good batsman like Dhoni is forced to bat at 7. With the quality of the top order batting we have, its shame that we are taking a conservative approach in going with just 4 bowlers.[/quote'] I was about to post it but saw you posted it.. agree that Mahi can bat at no. 6
We have seen that R.Jadeja is vastly improved bowler in ODI, he is nicely filling 5th bowler position. It's been long we're going with 4 bowlers in test matches , but this is not sustainable for long. Unfortunately we are not able to find a suitable all rounder to fill the 7th batsman and 5th bowler spot. Yuvi has been moderate success in tests,but his performance outside India is nothing to boast about. I believe Jadeja can take that spot. As we have a very strong batting lineup,Dhoni at 6th and jadeja at 7th will be ideal. This means we can play 3 seamers with bhajji and Jadeja as spin options. :eyedance: But I'm sure that Dhoni will not drop his best friend Yuvi :(( what say guys?
ahahahahahahahhaa comparing malnourished guy to a world class batsman like yuvraj :hysterical::hysterical: