That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

bumpning of this thread doesnt make sense, firstly because theres 2 main bowlers are missing, one number 2 in the world and one the best emerging in the world..... phir bhu aish karo
CG you must have learnt the posting styles of certain posters by now, they don't need a reason, nor does it need to make sense
bumpning of this thread doesnt make sense, firstly because theres 2 main bowlers are missing, one number 2 in the world and one the best emerging in the world..... phir bhu aish karo
Didnt u lose to Aus 9-0 didnt u lose to Eng 3-1 in tests when u had aamir asif gul doesnt make any difference ur bowling is over rated.
Didnt u lose to Aus 9-0 didnt u lose to Eng 3-1 in tests when u had aamir asif gul doesnt make any difference ur bowling is over rated.
we did! team lost! but i only posted regarding bumping of this thread and its timing...... wahab, gul, ajmal, rehman....this is not power house not even on paper... the thread was created after good performance, so am not behinding that fact..and instead admitting with you people its not a BP

^ Dont remember threads being started saying we are bowling powerhouse! We know we are batting powerhouse. Also our bowling has been very effective over last few years hence NUMBER 1 in the world. BUT WHAT HAS THE PAKI BOWLING POWERHOUSE DONE? Nothing! When was the last time the bowling powerhouse won a test series? Such silly threads as this deserve bumping!

Some stupid idiot with his head rammed up his ar.se opened this stupid thread. Let it die.

^ Dont remember threads being started saying we are bowling powerhouse! We know we are batting powerhouse. Also only bowling has been very effective over last few years hence NUMBER 1 in the world. BUT WHAT HAS THE PAKI BOWLING POWERHOUSE DONE? Nothing! When was the last time the bowling powerhouse won a test series? Such silly threads as this deserve bumping!
Again, who cares -- Pak are the minnows of world cricket; in my opinion, they are really insignificant and frankly, I don't give a **** whether they win or lose -- You never know when they're playing honestly or throwing matches.

Seriously its not even fun mocking the Pak team anymore. Its a no-contest at the moment and really feel sorry for them. Whatever talent they had has been obscured by stupidity and greed(cue fixing, tampering, brain farts) If I knock out an opponent in boxing I wait for him to come on his feet before starting again. I hope Pakistan cricket finds its feet soon

^ Dont remember threads being started saying we are bowling powerhouse! We know we are batting powerhouse. Also our bowling has been very effective over last few years hence NUMBER 1 in the world. BUT WHAT HAS THE PAKI BOWLING POWERHOUSE DONE? Nothing! When was the last time the bowling powerhouse won a test series? Such silly threads as this deserve bumping!
KT, you should also look at the sum bag who started it. Absolue troll whose sole aim is to cause pain, nothing more than. This dude gets a hard on when Pakis cross 200 in a test innings and their bowlers have opp reeling at 80 for 3, cuz he aint seen anything better. Not to mention ICFers who drool over his posts more than they would looking at naked Bipasha, encourage this dude!