That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

Talk about a 1 man attack lol Well done Tanvir Ahmed, 6 wickets on debut vs a very strong battling line up. I think without Amir+Asif we are not a bowling powerhouse because Indian Cricket Council were informed that we would rule the world because of our bowling, they quickly banned our 2 best players without any proof.

Talk about a 1 man attack lol Well done Tanvir Ahmed, 6 wickets on debut vs a very strong battling line up. I think without Amir+Asif we are not a bowling powerhouse because Indian Cricket Council were informed that we would rule the world because of our bowling, they quickly banned our 2 best players without any proof.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Those videos were all fake innit bruv? Why's everyone conspiring against land of pure :dontknow:
ofcourse..it is all a CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy :hysterical:.. Sami is a product of the DRDO genetic experimentation labs. Too bad you guys fell for it...:two_thumbs_up:
So SA amass a masive score and India gets the blame:hysterical: These pakis are simply extrodianary, do they ever take responsibilty for their bad actions in any aspect of their country, hell no!!! Instead conspiracy theories are conjured up once again:hysterical:
Oh yea its big conspiracy to bring pak down after all they were winning loads of matches phaast bowlers phaast batting with phaast results ur players are so innocent that they dont even know what are big no balls and the cash found was flood relief aid conducted by bbc.
So SA amass a masive score and India gets the blame:hysterical: These pakis are simply extrodianary' date=' do they ever take responsibilty for their bad actions in any aspect of their country, hell no!!! Instead conspiracy theories are conjured up once again:hysterical:[/quote'] How come they didnt blame India when Eunice Khan scored 100 in last test match.