That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

Pakistan is a team full of cheats,match fixers,traitors who deserve to be behind the bars in jail .If they were in India they would now be in Tihar jail unlike you pakistani who wish for more amirs and asifs......:hysterical: Change the thread to Pakistan "THE FIXING POWERHOUSE" i can think of amir,asif,butt,wasim,waqar,wahb,shoaib,umar akmal,kamran akmal,zulwhatever haider,adnan akmal,younis khan,shahid afridi all are match fixers or spot fixers or drug addicts or mentally unstable.... Seriously how can you pakistanis still support your rotten cricketers even after it has been proved that they sell their country..

Watching Indian bowlers so helpless & hopeless against England batting lineup, I feel proud of our bowlers, indian bowler are proving again Pakistan is Bowling POWERHOUSE and will remain bowling powerhouse..... I still remember the struggle of English batting against our bowlers.. what a rubbish bowling line up india have....
That's like saying, seeing Indians driving rickshaw's, I'm proud of my beastly Austin Metro http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Austin_Metro_Auto_1983.jpg
Watching Indian bowlers so helpless & hopeless against England batting lineup, I feel proud of our bowlers, indian bowler are proving again Pakistan is Bowling POWERHOUSE and will remain bowling powerhouse..... I still remember the struggle of English batting against our bowlers.. what a rubbish bowling line up india have....
Ha, ha, good comeback, but dont forget, our bowling line-up did much better than any Pakistani bowlers in England last time around and we won the series too. Plus I would rather we lose matches horribly than our bowlers even fix one ball But yeah, we deserve all the flak we get as of now
Pakistan is a team full of cheats,match fixers,traitors who deserve to be behind the bars in jail .If they were in India they would now be in Tihar jail unlike you pakistani who wish for more amirs and asifs......:hysterical: Change the thread to Pakistan "THE FIXING POWERHOUSE" i can think of amir,asif,butt,wasim,waqar,wahb,shoaib,umar akmal,kamran akmal,zulwhatever haider,adnan akmal,younis khan,shahid afridi all are match fixers or spot fixers or drug addicts or mentally unstable.... Seriously how can you pakistanis still support your rotten cricketers even after it has been proved that they sell their country..
Amazing post by Scooby doo :hail::rofl:

I used to go out on the pitch to give the players their drinks. Whenever we couldn’t get a wicket I’d have a lump of Vaseline on my hand. Shake their hand. “They’d put it on one side of the ball and the ball would suddenly start in-swinging,” -Mazhar Majeed

I used to go out on the pitch to give the players their drinks. Whenever we couldnÃÕ get a wicket IÃÅ have a lump of Vaseline on my hand. Shake their hand. ŵheyÃÅ put it on one side of the ball and the ball would suddenly start in-swinging, -Mazhar Majeed
LOL you really think the umpires would have let him on the field?
Isn't Azhar member of parliament in India voted by public.
He and Jadeja still have a very bad name in Indian cricket. Prabhakar was never really popular in the first place. But the fixers in your team are still venerated by many fans. And Indian players earn enough to not fall prey to the temptation of fixing. Pakistani players dont.