14-year-old maid not allowed to wear clothes at home by Infosys engineer and wife

ViruRulez

It amazes how 2 like minded people could find one another...what are the odds, unless ofcourse there are a lot of such monsters running around. Desi, you are comparing part time work in the west with life of servitude in India. The teens who work part time do it for extra spending money on things they want not things they need like food and shelter. In India, poor people treat their kids as a meal ticket(there are exceptions in both). Although you admire your ironing lady for working so hard, i find it disgusting that they had 5 children whom they cannot provide for properly. Helping their parents after school is ok if the parent dont demand that they do or dont work them hard on top of school work. But i cant help but think, that they could have had just 1 kid and would have been able to give that kid a better life. Its also because i believe that a child needs to be protected and should have a good innocent stress free life.

It amazes how 2 like minded people could find one another...what are the odds, unless ofcourse there are a lot of such monsters running around. Desi, you are comparing part time work in the west with life of servitude in India. The teens who work part time do it for extra spending money on things they want not things they need like food and shelter. In India, poor people treat their kids as a meal ticket(there are exceptions in both). Although you admire your ironing lady for working so hard, i find it disgusting that they had 5 children whom they cannot provide for properly. Helping their parents after school is ok if the parent dont demand that they do or dont work them hard on top of school work. But i cant help but think, that they could have had just 1 kid and would have been able to give that kid a better life. Its also because i believe that a child needs to be protected and should have a good innocent stress free life.
of course having 5 kids is stupid, I guess they did it for a male child :dontknow: but in the end whole family worked hard to make the best out of situation.

of course having 5 kids is stupid' date=' I guess they did it for a male child :dontknow: but in the end whole family worked hard to make the best out of situation.[/quote'] My maid,15 years back,who was married to an auto rickshaw driver, had 3 kids (all boys) and she could hardly afford to feed them, provide clothes or send them to school. They had 1 more kid after that. I cannot understand such people.

kya baat kar raha hai old news .. it is written 22 hours ago in google news search .. so I thought recent news http://news.google.com/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=in&hl=en&q=14+year+old yahan pe 22 hours ago likh rakha hai .. I was searching for the TV girl wala news and I typed 14 year old and instead came to this news
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Techie-wife-thrash-domestic-help/articleshow/5392871.cms News came on Dec 30. You posted it on Jan 4. So old news.