Are these sign of things to come in new decade ?

champ

:roll: Are you purposefully being so difficult or are you just that bitter on anything and everything Australian, using them as punching bags and launching into meaningless and unnecessary tirades for no reason other than purely for the sake of it ? If it is the latter, just say so, I wouldn't bother replying to your rants.
You need to look up the definition of a rant - I've hear people say injuries, umpiring decisions, but blaming the opposition captain for setting a field. Now that's a rant if there ever was one. Anyhow, I am out of here. Keep whining, "But, but the opposition captain did not set the fields we wanted, how could we win".:giggle:
You need to look up the definition of a rant - I've hear people say injuries' date=' umpiring decisions, but blaming the opposition captain for setting a field. Now that's a rant if there ever was one. Anyhow, I am out of here. Keep whining, "But, but the opposition captain did not set the fields we wanted, how could we win".:giggle:[/quote'] Complaining because they didn't set the fields we wanted. Now, you are putting words in my mouth. When did I ever say that ?
Guest Gunner
The same could be said about you' date=' hence I try not to reply to you. Consider this the last[/quote'] Actually it can only be said about you. Cheers.
Iam not accusing you or holding you responsible for anything ... Just explaining that there is always 2 sides to the story. And anyone will tell you the manner in which the Aussies usually go about their business of winning Test matches thru hook or crook. They should be the last guys to complain about 8-1 field placings.
Look Bossbhai, Shwetabh and others, don't mistake me for a blind supporter, there are some things I agree with and some that I don't, but if you were an Indian supporter on an Australian forum and there are things that are said that you object, it is only natural for the defensive mechanism to set in
Just to keep you happy Shwetabh, 8 - 1 fields rock, Dhoni is a mind blowingly awesome captain etc Such field settings blow my mind. Hope Dhoni sets them against the Bangladesh, a tough set of tigers, I hear :winky:
it does not matter what field dhoni sets when the bowlers are incompetent to bowl to those fields .. dhoni cnt be blamed for everything