Why do Indians ( Desis ) Stare at each other

Rajiv

THIS is not even funny. Four of my friends (who are recent grads) went to India for "phun"' date=' [b']haramzaades got sucked into altar and next thing I knew they were sponsoring their wives to kaneda :afraid:. This is why I put my plans for a "phun" time in India on a hold (indefinitely.....) :afraid: Desi parents :afraid:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

THIS is not even funny. Four of my friends (who are recent grads) went to India for "phun", haramzaades got sucked into altar and next thing I knew they were sponsoring their wives to kaneda :afraid:. This is why I put my plans for a "phun" time in India on a hold (indefinitely.....) :afraid: Desi parents :afraid:
patel ka tel na nikal jaaye.........:nervous:

kanjoos maha kanjoos.........jnr show them the kung fu panda....
abhe i am not kanjoos! i am being realistic! i refuse to allow him to become bigda hua laadla type ka! i will pay for his uni costs buy him his first car help pay for his 1st home etc but all other entertainment is at his cost!! thats not kanjoos thats fair!

i'm hoping Junior doesnt find himself in the same position its not easy paying off debts as soon as u've graduated! :((
sala' date='must have run into 5 figures........:nervous:[/quote'] That time was also the credit boom time and specially if you were a student at a good university all sorts of banks would have their pandaals laid out 3-4 times a semester. It was like, this card got maxed out, no problem there is a pandaal of HSBC where they will give you a free cap for signing up! I don't think it's so easy to get credit anymore. A couple of guys who were not going to stay in the US just maxed everything out and left. :hysterical:

Yes' date=' Indians in India stare at foreign ladies like idiots. They stare so bad, that it's embarrassing.[/quote'] ..and when those fu ckers somehow manage to come to usa, its like some1 let a zoo monkey out of its cage:hysterical::hysterical:

That time was also the credit boom time and specially if you were a student at a good university all sorts of banks would have their pandaals laid out 3-4 times a semester. It was like' date=' this card got maxed out, no problem there is a pandaal of HSBC where they will give you a free cap for signing up! I don't think it's so easy to get credit anymore. A couple of guys who were not going to stay in the US just maxed everything out and left. :hysterical:[/quote'] and bust goes the us ecomomy and belly up goes a few banks.....serves them right for the pandaals

abhe i am not kanjoos! i am being realistic! i refuse to allow him to become bigda hua laadla type ka! i will pay for his uni costs buy him his first car help pay for his 1st home etc but all other entertainment is at his cost!! thats not kanjoos thats fair!
you shld also pay for his 1st date and 1st gf 1st year of drink and pub and *ahem* then it will be fair...

Thats just nuts. Its way above and beyond the call of duty.

you shld also pay for his 1st date and 1st gf 1st year of drink and pub and *ahem* then it will be fair...
dude give it a rest to 'what should she do for her child' :wall:. Itna hi shok hain bachhe paalne ka, toh padosi ke darwaaze khat-kata :giggle:

dude give it a rest to 'what should she do for her child' :wall:. Itna hi shok hain bachhe paalne ka, toh padosi ke darwaaze khat-kata :giggle:
abey tere ko mere se prob kya hai....jab bhi kuch post karta hun,ye mat kar wo mat kar,warden tha kya pehle....... padosi ke bacche main kyun paalun,waise paadosi ke bacche apne hi to hai......:eyedance:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Damn' date=' calm down gujjew... do we need to call in EMC to sing Soft Kitty and quiet you down?[/quote'] Only if its sung by Penny :alienbooty:

Yep... I just nod and move on without waiting for their reaction. I keep my head down and go. Especially indian girls.... I dont look at them at all. As Gunner rightly said, I have seen that "I am too good for you" look many times. I just ignore 'em. It works best.. But if someone approaches or smiles, I do not hesitate to smile back either. There is nothing wrong. And off late, I have hardly seen anyone approaching me with the business proposals. My colleagues always complain that they been approached by these irritating desis all the time.