Kamran and Mohnish Parmar?

youngindia

When i first heard about these guyzzz...i was really excited......I thiunk Mohnish parmar was cleared by BCCI for his action and even played this seasons ranji macthes....He haven't taken too many wickets..... n what happened to kamram khan guyzzz......he haven't played for any Ranji teams this season.......if Mumbai team bieleves that 28 year old Salvi (who would never play for India) is better than 19 year exciting kamran...he should consider moving to other team like hyderbad, chennai......I think BCCI should help him with these things......He is geninuly quick and got good swing......What in the world make Mumabi team bieleive that Dhawal Kulkarni is better bowler than Kamran Khan......What's even more surprising that he(dhawal kulkarni) is playing for India A team

Just found an article in Asian Age about Kamran Khan. It mentions that he was sent to Perth, Australia for action rectification after he was reported again in a MCA match and now his action is said to have rectified and he is cleared. I am not sure but would surely need to check if he has improved in the upcoming IPL. His ability to bowl yorkers was impressive and would be useful if he can bowl that without chucking. They are also discussing with BCCI as per the article. Why did he not play in domestic this year. I would have liked him to play domestic cricket and learn. The article here:

Mumbai, Feb. 4: Fast bowler Kamran Khan, who was last month called for chucking in the inaugural MCA Twenty20 Championship in Mumbai, has been given the green signal to participate in the third edition of the Indian Premier League. Kamran represents the Rajasthan Royals. The pacer though was sent home midway from last year’s IPL in South Africa for chucking. The 18-year old corrected his action and took part in a few local tournaments here, untill few weeks back when he was again called. Kamran, who is on a three-year contract with the Rajasthan Royals, was sent to Perth for action rectification and has now been cleared. "We are in constant touch with the Board of Control for Cricket in India regarding Kamran and we are happy that he is shaping up well. He will very much be a part of the team this season," said Rajasthan Royals chief executive officer Sean Morris. Meanwhile, Morris expressed concern that cricket was being unnecessarily targeted. "It’s a great shame that sport in India has become an easy target for personal rivalries. Sport is a different section. Cricket lovers in India watch it with great passion and at the end of the day it’s a huge loss for them," said Morris, indicating on the Shiv Sena’s threat to disallow Australian players from IPL-3. Asked about Shahid Afridi’s desire to play for the Royals, he said, "Nationality has never mattered for us. We want players to be comfortable and contribute to the success of the team. As far as Shahid Afridi goes, we do not want a legspinner in the team. Availability and team composition are two criterias while buying a player."
http://www.asianage.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1240:kamran-gets-nod-for-ipl-3&catid=38:sports&Itemid=62
Guest DeveGowda
They are short of seasonings! The same seasoning which Duminy had in 50 FC matches and 4 seasons only to be found out by off spin bowling at the international level. :laugh:
I dont know about this..but kamran is a Chucker..my room mate is telling begining of IPl 2 he is chucker... If he corrected his action he may not be as effective as earlier..it not easy for fast bowlers unlike Spinners to correct action....
They are short of seasonings! The same seasoning which Duminy had in 50 FC matches and 4 seasons only to be found out by off spin bowling at the international level. :laugh:
I agree.. thats why I would want him or any other player to play at least one season of Ranji and domestics before being judged or included .. but frankly speaking we are missing a lot on bowlers and we have to look at every option .. dont care trying out as much bowlers as we can before WC .. want to check him in IPL if he is effective after correcting his action or not .. I agree might not be as effective after action correction
duminy's progress is just as i expected . how does it contradict any point i proved may i ask? :giggle: That is what i am precisely trying to say. you have to remove your flaws gradually and over a long period of time.its a long process to even think that kohli was up to it shows your ignorance. he is bound to be immature and have flaws. he has to correct it over years and i didn't hear yoiu talkin about kohli's huff and puff effort yesterday.:hysterical: was out of his depth vs the sa senior bowlers. raina too had some problems but he handled it better because he has developed more. i know what i am talkin about.