Dilshan flies in for dramatic Twenty20 entry

Sachinism

Tillakaratne Dilshan is scheduled to touch down for a flying visit to New Zealand 90 minutes before Northern Knights play Wellington Firebirds in a Twenty20 domestic match on Friday. Dilshan caught a flight after Sri Lanka's tri-series win in Bangladesh on Wednesday and his journey to the Bay of Plenty is due to finish with a helicopter ride landing on the Blake Park outfield. "It's a reasonably tight schedule, so if there are hold-ups it could well be the case that he steps out of the chopper and into the changing room to pad up", the Northern Knights coach Grant Bradburn said. "But for a player of Dilshan's calibre, we're absolutely prepared to accommodate that. Even if he doesn't arrive until five to five, as far as I'm concerned he's in the playing XI." Read More: http://www.cricinfo.com/newzealand/content/current/story/443991.html :omg::omg:

Dilshan is overrated player, i think the real tester for him will be to score in Tests on bouncier tracks. But in T20s he is awesome, genius, very devastating just like veeru.He is my favourite Lankan batsman after Jayasuriya, but after jaya retires, he will be on top of my list