IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

:two_thumbs_up: yayyy no Pakistani players. Means we can win the T20 WC again while your players will either be warming benches due to IPL injuries or getting smacked by other teams for yet another early exit. B->B-> Party time guys T20 champs once again.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Misconception of highest order!

:two_thumbs_up: yayyy no Pakistani players. Means we can win the T20 WC again while your players will either be warming benches due to IPL injuries or getting smacked by other teams for yet another early exit. B->B-> Party time guys T20 champs once again.
Keep dreaming while your players sob at the humiliation they have just received :finger:

And who will save them from the heart break? What if they break away to some rebel league?

And who will save them from the heart break? What if they break away to some rebel league?
heart break? Remind me which team won T20 WC last year and how many Pakistani players were involved in IPL to get a broken heart and perform poorly in WC? :giggle: You guys can laugh as much as you want, but behind those laughs lies sadness and madness of IPL rage. Even most of you know IPL is hampering your cricket and will cost you one trophy after another. :winky:

heart break? Remind me which team won T20 WC last year and how many Pakistani players were involved in IPL to get a broken heart and perform poorly in WC? :giggle: You guys can laugh as much as you want, but behind those laughs lies sadness and madness of IPL rage. Even most of you know IPL is hampering your cricket and will cost you one trophy after another. :winky:
You sound like Afretard...

You can care as little as you want, but your players wanted in badly :finger:

Are you sure? If I were you I would be worried that your whole team doesn't defect to India and apply for asylum.

But you lost the finals to us in 2007. AFAIK nothing will ever make you feel better about that loss. :--D:--D

Guest DeveGowda
yeah - he doesn't play in IPL3 :--D:dance::dance:
Yep' date=' Ponting is out of KKR. "Buying out contract" is like a sugar coating[/quote'] its advantage for Ponting..he will get his 450,000 without even paying..even if he is in team he can only 5 out of 14. :haha: