IPL made fun of Pakistan by snubbing us: Afridi

Block hole

First point not true. There are many supporters of Pakistani cricketers in India. second point, not true. Modi is money minded but not patriot. He doesn't want to lose hige Pakistani viewership because of some silly reason. I see the hand of Indian government who wants to take a safe path than denying the VISA.
wrong word,some may admire their talent but nobody supports them.

Guest DeveGowda
wrong word' date='some may admire their talent but nobody supports them.[/quote'] There are many SUPPORTERS for them here..u should have watched ICl..Lahore badshahs:cantstop:

Indian govt just like the indian citizens never liked the pak players playing again for ipl after the 26/11 . indian govt had to give answers to the pak ministry if it had rejected their visas in the first place. Now by making the franchises reject pak players , answers wil just be asked by the pak players , their board etc .. So very smart move by indian govt .. "one bullet 2 birds shot" .. matter closed .. :giggle:

Gimme a break' date=' You are in denial. I personally have few friends who follow and support Pakistani cricket.[/quote'] they must be retards .. i would also go with the word admire rather than support .. talents like wasim akram , inzy were always admired here .. but support .. :hmmm:

Guest DeveGowda
they must be retards .. i would also go with the word admire rather than support .. talents like wasim akram ' date= inzy were always admired here .. but support .. :hmmm:
agree there are More people who ADMIRE but still there are people who support ! its fact

THey support Pakistan only when they are not playing with India :--D I dont see nothing wrong.
Are you serious? Unless your a paki I don't see how you could support a cheating, charas takig, dumb *****s like them when your team ain't playing!!!!