Benj Moorehead: Count against Bangladesh

Played 62, won 3, drawn 6, lost 53 (32 by an innings). Bangladesh’s Test record since their debut in 2000. Damning numbers. And no matter how deep your statistical research, there is almost nothing to suggest that England will be challenged when they play two Tests in Bangladesh starting on March 12.
http://wisdencricketer.com/blogs/blog/2010/01/22/benj-moorehead-count-against-bangladesh/comment-page-1/ Enuff said.:haha:
i disagree.the dismal weather conditions coupled with England's struggles against good spin means that bangbros have a good chance to at least draw a test match.
England play their first test in the back end of February. The weather will improve. Shakib is the only good spinner on the other hand Graeme Swann has also beein great form in South Africa. It won't be easy for Cook though, it will definitely be a test of his captaincy.
Enuff said.:haha:
am not sure what is so funny because india themself took 20 years to complete a test victory ... lets not forget we played for 80 years almost and their country is i think 40 years old :S ...well you do the math... if you ask me thats a big achivement seeing how they have been playing for few years and actualy to be honest they are becoming competative more and more (starting to close the gap in odi, not quite there in test yet)
am not sure what is so funny because india themself took 20 years to complete a test victory ... lets not forget we played for 80 years almost and their country is i think 40 years old :S ...well you do the math... if you ask me thats a big achivement seeing how they have been playing for few years and actualy to be honest they are becoming competative more and more (starting to close the gap in odi' date=' not quite there in test yet)[/quote'] Except India did not lose every game it played.Remove Zim, depleted WI and weather affected games, BD has lost every single game and most by an innings. Besides we took 24 games before we won and out of the 24 we drew around half. BD is the worst team to have every played test cricket.