We are very talunted : Rameez Raja

patriot

http://cricket.rediff.com/report/2010/jan/23/win-over-india-in-under-19-world-cup-right-answer-to-ipl-snub-says-pcb-ex-players.htm
"It comes at a time when this IPL incident has taken place and when our senior team is struggling in Australia [ Images ]," Rameez pointed out. "So it is good news for Pakistan cricket and it just shows how much talent we are blessed with. If the senior team also plays with the same unity and purpose it can also replicate the performance of the juniors in Australia," he added
Lulzers !!Win in a what was essentially turned out Under 19 T20 match and orgasms on talunt have started.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I think you're the one having orgasms with every single piece of Pakistani news, I know you love us but just take it easy. Regarding the article, don't see anything wrong with him saying the under 19 team has talent, it obviously does, looking at its recent record.
Talunt that applies to hit and giggle chaddi cricket. The funny part is how is use " talunt " as a bogie word for all their " achievements", which itself are so rare. :D How many tests have Pakistan won in the last 3 years ? Um...how many have they lost ? 12-0 whitewash to Australia.Nuff said. :hatsoff::sniffle:

No not "nuff said" you retard, because he is talking about the talent of Pakistani cricket after seeing the Under 19's perform which is very well justified. Talent alone does not win a game but theres certainly no shortage of it. How is an under 19 world cup quarter final match a "hit and giggle chaddi cricket" match even if it was reduced to 23 overs?

No not "nuff said" you retard, because he is talking about the talent of Pakistani cricket after seeing the Under 19's perform which is very well justified. Talent alone does not win a game but theres certainly no shortage of it. How is an under 19 world cup quarter final match a "hit and giggle chaddi cricket" match even if it was reduced to 23 overs?
But Pakistani under 19 cricketers have done well in the past as well. Where are they all? Why don't we see more of them? Have Umar and Aamer come from under 19? There were a couple of exciting bowlers from your undrer 19 team some 2-3 years ago. How are they doing now?
But Pakistani under 19 cricketers have done well in the past as well. Where are they all? Why don't we see more of them? Have Umar and Aamer come from under 19? There were a couple of exciting bowlers from your undrer 19 team some 2-3 years ago. How are they doing now?
Yes they have. Ahmed Shahzad has also been given a go in the Pakistani team. I feel you might be talking about Anwar Ali and Akhtar Ayub, yes it is a big shame that they haven't hit the international scene but that may be due to competition from other bowlers such as Gul, Asif, Rana, Rao, Arafat..etc.
Pakistan U-19 team should replace pakistani senior team in Australia..because they are "talunted" as per Ramiz Raja's logic..who looks and behaves like a hippie now
I have a feeling that the kids will do better than the idiots who are playing now. In this tour so far, only the kids (Umar and Aamer) have played well (though the captain kept citing inexperience for failure).
must have joined some Pakistani terrorist group by now
due to competition from other bowlers such as Gul' date=' Asif, Rana, Rao, Arafat..etc.[/quote'] Sorry man, but that's a pretty bad attempt to dress up their failure to kick on to higher levels. Apart from Asif and to some extent Gul, there's not a single decent Test bowler in that list. The very fact that you guys have to keep going back to the 50+ averaging Sami time and again suggests your talent exists only on paper.
Your lot gets orgasms over a few victories in T20 cricket. Perpetual failure followed by 2-3 good performances in a row in T20 cricket and Afretard suddenly becomes the best thing .
Ok first of all a few victories in T20 cricket and winning the T20 World Cup has a hell of a lot of difference, and I'm not one to bring in the T20 win into argument but I just had to because of the filth you're posting. The " F U' ing " to our players only shows how much importance Indians including you, give to Pakistan, that they would single out Pakistani players due to non-cricketing reasons. Actually this thread is a testament to this obsession you have with Pakistan. " OMG an ex-Pakistani cricketer is talking about their talent, let me copy paste it in try to find something to laugh at OMG" Seriously stop embarrassing yourself. Swearing at me online won't help...or maybe its that time of the month again, in that case I'll excuse you. Anyways the fact that Pakistan has not had a legendary batsman in the making over the years but still managed to dominate cricket for a period of time shows the huge amount of talent overall. I'm sorry I'd rather not stick it up my "@$$".
Sorry man' date=' but that's a pretty bad attempt to dress up their failure to kick on to higher levels. Apart from Asif and to some extent Gul, there's not a single decent Test bowler in that list. The very fact that you guys have to keep going back to the 50+ averaging Sami time and again suggests your talent exists only on paper.[/quote'] The bowlers I've mentioned are all above average bowlers, I wasn't only talking about test cricket. Regarding Sami, who knows why he was picked, personally I felt he deserved a chance, although many people might break my neck for saying that :P Umar and Aamer have been fairly successful I would say.
Talunt that applies to hit and giggle chaddi cricket. The funny part is how is use " talunt " as a bogie word for all their " achievements", which itself are so rare. :D How many tests have Pakistan won in the last 3 years ? Um...how many have they lost ? 12-0 whitewash to Australia.Nuff said. :hatsoff::sniffle:
Let's be very clear for all - any use of the word P.ork or it's variant for Pakistan will be a stepping stone towards a ban.
Umar and Aamer have been fairly successful I would say.
This I agree with - both are genuine talents although obviously future success will depend on how willing they are to work hard, it requires a dedication to your game and fitness over a long period of time that many cricketers cannot manage. On the other thing, take your point about Rana, Rao etc. being above average in ODI cricket, but even so, if those u-19 kids were genuine talents they would have displaced Rana, Rao, Arafat from the ODI team for sure.
Ok first of all a few victories in T20 cricket and winning the T20 World Cup has a hell of a lot of difference, and I'm not one to bring in the T20 win into argument but I just had to because of the filth you're posting. The " F U' ing " to our players only shows how much importance Indians including you, give to Pakistan, that they would single out Pakistani players due to non-cricketing reasons. Actually this thread is a testament to this obsession you have with Pakistan. " OMG an ex-Pakistani cricketer is talking about their talent, let me copy paste it in try to find something to laugh at OMG" Seriously stop embarrassing yourself. Swearing at me online won't help...or maybe its that time of the month again, in that case I'll excuse you. Anyways the fact that Pakistan has not had a legendary batsman in the making over the years but still managed to dominate cricket for a period of time shows the huge amount of talent overall. I'm sorry I'd rather not stick it up my "@$$".
Importance ? Talk about getting kicks out of laughing at your pathetic state and the little things that give you joy. The fact that your entire nation is up in chaos just goes to show how much it has impacted the psyche of an average pakistani. Your ministers and head of boards begging and pleading us..etc . Talk about utter utter lack of self respect. Now your country's leaders want to go begging and crying to ICC. I mean seriously, some self respect. A tiny little ? Keep living in the past. Your cricketing fortunes have nose dived in parallel to Pakistan per se. The opposite is true for India. And as 99 % sensible people see it , Pak has just one way left to go - further and further down, till it breaks up a few more times. How is this going to effect your cricket ? Even Afretard would get that right. :sniffle:

Ok I keep on trying to address your "argument" but you respond with so much bs over and over that I'm not even going to bother. Yes keep hoping that Pakistan will break up, because thats the only thing you can do, hope. This mentality of "hoping" will only strengthen Pakistan because you guys will never take any action.

lol...Mr. Patriot has been hurt real bad from yesterday's defeat! :haha: Coming up with non-sense threads and non-sense comments just assure that you weren't able to get a good night sleep last night. Go get a nap now to get back to your senses. b/w you have been talking and praying for Pakistan breaking up since 1940s so its nothing new.

Ok I keep on trying to address your "argument" but you respond with so much bs over and over that I'm not even going to bother. Yes keep hoping that Pakistan will break up' date=' because thats the only thing you can do, hope. [b']This mentality of "hoping" will only strengthen Pakistan because you guys will never take any action.
LOL. Thats like a comment from a guilty man. yes , we are terrorists, but if you don't take any action against us, we will only get stronger. :hysterical:. Yeap - as strong as the fact that you have had 150 Mumbai type attacks in 2009 and could could zilch about it. The pak army s h i t s bricks Balchistan and NWFP , which are all but soverign places. Nice way Pak is getting strengthened.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. Its only a matter of time sonny boy. Be a little patient.:winky: