We are very talunted : Rameez Raja

patriot

LOL. Thats like a comment from a guilty man. yes ' date= we are terrorists, but if you don't take any action against us, we will only get stronger. :hysterical:. Yeap - as strong as the fact that you have had 150 Mumbai type attacks in 2009 and could could zilch about it. The pak army s h i t s bricks Balchistan and NWFP , which are all but soverign places. Nice way Pak is getting strengthened.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. Its only a matter of time sonny boy. Be a little patient.:winky:
Are you for real? And do you have any idea how the Pakistani army is doing? From all the news articles and feeds I see everyday, they are far from *****ing bricks buddy. Don't get me started on your "commandos" otherwise I might say something over the line which I always try not to. Haha I'm fine, but I think you need to change your pampers because you seem to get a little excited each time you read the word "Pakistan" and are waiting for the " many pieces" of Pakistan.:nervous:
Ok first of all a few victories in T20 cricket and winning the T20 World Cup has a hell of a lot of difference, and I'm not one to bring in the T20 win into argument but I just had to because of the filth you're posting. The " F U' ing " to our players only shows how much importance Indians including you, give to Pakistan, that they would single out Pakistani players due to non-cricketing reasons. Actually this thread is a testament to this obsession you have with Pakistan. " OMG an ex-Pakistani cricketer is talking about their talent, let me copy paste it in try to find something to laugh at OMG" Seriously stop embarrassing yourself. Swearing at me online won't help...or maybe its that time of the month again, in that case I'll excuse you. Anyways the fact that Pakistan has not had a legendary batsman in the making over the years but still managed to dominate cricket for a period of time shows the huge amount of talent overall. I'm sorry I'd rather not stick it up my "@$$".
:haha: good one. Patriot knows he's getting owned that's why he's pathetically derailing from one point to another.

These mindless bashing threads are a disgrace to this forum. People should come to ICF because they want to talk cricket and have some fun, not because they hate a particular group of people and need an avenue to vent all their hate. It not only puts the forum in bad light, but also paints Indians as some sort of Pakistan-obsessed group of people. Most Indians have better things to do, than mindlessly spew hate on their neighbors.

Going by the statements PCB chairman and other ex players are giving, it looks as though the very reason why Pakistan or any of its teams are participating in all kind of sports is only to give a reply to LM for his royal IPL snub to Pak players. I wont be suprised if tomorrow Butt saahib comes and says see our gilli danda team has beaten India and that is our way of telling LM that we deserved to be in IPL! IPL humilated you, there may be debate/questions on that, how about the humiliation you are suffering at the hands of Aussies, first a 3-0 whitewash and another whitewash waiting to happen. I said this before in a different thread, all this halla gulla over IPL snub is only a tool to divert the attention of the utter failures of the current Pak team.

Are you for real? And do you have any idea how the Pakistani army is doing? From all the news articles and feeds I see everyday, they are far from *****ing bricks buddy. Don't get me started on your "commandos" otherwise I might say something over the line which I always try not to. Haha I'm fine, but I think you need to change your pampers because you seem to get a little excited each time you read the word "Pakistan" and are waiting for the " many pieces" of Pakistan.:nervous:
The last I heard was how Pak surrendered to Taliban in NWFP and agreed to impose Shariah. And the last the world saw was the cowardly kusra Pak commados hiding and pretending to be dead:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: on seeing the Lahore terrorists who attacked the Lankan cricketers. Yeah, you ought to be nervous...lost from a winning position in the 1st ODI , looks like the ODI series is also going to be a whitewash :hysterical:. SO much tailunnnnnnnt you pakistanis have.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: