jokes

punjabiplaya

Husband tells wife: 'Honey, I swear if u go to India they will worship you'. Wife: 'Am I that beautiful'? Husband: 'No, u look like a cow
Paki couple are walking out of the divorce court' date=' the wife is crying her heart out. Husband says... For fecks sake stop crying, you're still my sister[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

My wife walked in the kitchen and said, "That smells nice, what is it?" "Its a red wine sauce I've made." I pointed my finger towards her and said, "Have a taste." She said, "That tastes ****ing disgusting." "Sorry, wrong finger... scratched my ar$e with that one."

A woman went to the doctor's office where she was seen by one of the younger doctors. After about four minutes in the examination room, she burst out screaming as she ran down the hall. An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she told him her story. After listening, he had her sit down and relax in another room. The older doctor marched down the hallway back to where the young doctor was writing on his clipboard. "What the hell is the matter with you?!" the older doctor demanded.” Mrs. Terry is 71 years old, has four grown children and seven grandchildren, and you told her she was pregnant?" The younger doctor continued writing and without looking up said, "Does she still have the hiccups?" :cantstop:

Billy was watching TV. Next day Billy comes downstairs & asks his Dad what's love juice? His father looks horrified & tells Billy all about sex & why a womans vagina gets wet. Billy just sat there with his mouth open in amazement. Dad asks, "So what were you watching?" Billy replies, "Wimbledon!"
Husband tells wife: 'Honey, I swear if u go to India they will worship you'. Wife: 'Am I that beautiful'? Husband: 'No, u look like a cow
Paki couple are walking out of the divorce court' date=' the wife is crying her heart out. Husband says... For fecks sake stop crying, you're still my sister[/quote']

A woman's poem: Before i lay me down to sleep, i pray for a man who's not a creep, ones who's handsome,smart and strong. One who loves to listen long, one who thinks before he speaks,one who'll call, not wait for weeks. I pray he's rich and self-employed, and when i spend, won't get annoyed. Pull out my chair and hold my hand. Massage my feet and always understand.... A mans poem: I pray for a deaf mute gymnast nymphomaniac with big ti*s and a fanny tighter than a mouses waist-coat. Who owns a pub, loves the taste of cum and occasionaly takes it in the ass. This doesn't even rhyme but who gives a feck. Poetrys for women!