jokes

punjabiplaya

A Pakistani chappie is in an old peoples home and his relatives visit to make sure he's ok. 'Oh I'm fine', he says, 'They treat us all with kindness & respect. Old Tom over there used to be a doctor and they still call him Dr Tom. Bill was a pilot and they still call him Captain Bill and even though I haven't had sex for 20 years they still call me "The Fecking Paki :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

One morning a woman was walking out of her front door, when she notices a strange little man at the bottom of her garden. "You're a goblin," she says, "I caught you and you owe me three wishes!". So the goblin replies "OK, you caught me fair and square, what's your first wish?". The woman stops and thinks for a second, "I want a huge mansion to live in.", goblins replies "OK, you've got it.". Woman again thinks it over, "My second wish is a Mercedes." "OK, you've got that too." "My last wish is a million dollars!". The goblin then says "OK, you've got it. But to make your wishes come true you have to have sex all night with me." "OK then, if that's what it takes..." Next morning the little man wakes the woman up. "Tell me," says the man, "how old are you?" "I'm 27", she replies "Phuck me", says the man, "27 and you still believe in goblins"

What's the difference between David Haye and my wife? When my wife trash talks, she gets a belt
What did one milk say to the other milk? What's up doodh? :--D
What did Peter's wife say to him after he hurt his back again? "Oh peet, you hurt it again? " :--D
I am proud of your PJs. :nice:

A man asks a waiter to take a bottle of wine over to an attractive woman dining alone. She sends a note back to him which reads, "For me to accept this wine you must have a Mercedes, £1m in the bank and 7 inches in your pants." The man sends a note back which reads, "Actually i have a Ferrari, a BMW, a Porsche and £20m in the bank but not even for a beauty such as you would i consider cutting 3 inches off my c*ck! Please return the wine."!