jokes

punjabiplaya

Man goes 2fancy dress party wearing only a glass jar on his penis. Lady asks: what r u? He says: im a fireman. But you're only wearing a glass jar says the woman. Exactly. In an emergency, break glass,pull knob & I'll cum as fast as I can.. :haha:
99% of Paki men say they enjoy sex in the shower, the other 1% haven't been to prison yet :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You are just amazing. Keep the jokes flowing man.:two_thumbs_up:

A naked and drunken woman boards taxi in London one night..The sardarji taxi driver keeps staring, and does not start the taxi. Woman:"Haven't you ever seen a naked woman before?" sardarji: "I'm not staring at you lady .......... I'm just wondering where have you kept money to pay me!"

Shoiab akhtar, the Pakistanifast bowler went to London's Heathrow airport to buy his ticket back home to Rawalpindi. At the counter he found that he was 10 pence short of the fare. Having no other way out, he turned to all the other passengers and begged.." Will someone please give me 10 pence? I badly want to go back and meet my Abba and Ammi again!" "Here" said a Sardarji, reaching into his wallet and handing him one Pound "..keep the change and take nine of your countrymen with you!"

There were 11 people hanging onto a rope that came down from a plane. Ten were Pakis, and one was a Sardar. They all decided that one person should get off because if they didn't then the rope would break and everyone would die. No one could decide who should go, so finally the Sardar said, "I'll get off." After a really touching speech from the Sardar saying he would get off, all of the Pakis started clapping. Problem solved. heehee :haha:

There were 11 people hanging onto a rope that came down from a plane. Ten were Pakis, and one was a Sardar. They all decided that one person should get off because if they didn't then the rope would break and everyone would die. No one could decide who should go, so finally the Sardar said, "I'll get off." After a really touching speech from the Sardar saying he would get off, all of the Pakis started clapping. Problem solved. heehee :haha:
Sorry, but could not stop myself from appreciating the joke :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

A Paki went to his butcher and asked to buy a cow. The butcher asked him how he would like it cut, halves, quarters, whatever. The Paki replied that he wanted a whole cow alive and on the hoof!! The butcher asked him where he was going to keep it and the Paki said, "In my apartment with myself and my wife, my paents, her parents, his nephews and their families." The butcher asked, "What about the smell!!" The Paki answered, "The cow will get used to it!!"

Shoiab akhtar, the Pakistanifast bowler went to London's Heathrow airport to buy his ticket back home to Rawalpindi. At the counter he found that he was 10 pence short of the fare. Having no other way out, he turned to all the other passengers and begged.." Will someone please give me 10 pence? I badly want to go back and meet my Abba and Ammi again!" "Here" said a Sardarji, reaching into his wallet and handing him one Pound "..keep the change and take nine of your countrymen with you!"
:haha:

Sardar's wife looking at honeymoon brochures said: darling.. Let's try Greece for our honeymoon. Sardar asked: Why, what's wrong with Vaseline ?? Got a new job with the samaritans last week.Tried 2 phone in sick this morning and the bastards talked me out of it.

18 year old Paki girl writing to an agony aunt in a teen magazine: Dear Deirdre, I am a 18 year old Pakistani girl and I am still a virgin, do you think my brothers are gay?
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

18 year old Paki girl writing to an agony aunt in a teen magazine: Dear Deirdre, I am a 18 year old Pakistani girl and I am still a virgin, do you think my brothers are gay?
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

It was a nice sunny day when three pakis were walking down a country road, when they saw a bush with a pig's ass popping out. The first paki says, "I wish that was Demi Moore's Ass" The second paki says, "I wish that was Pamela Anderson's Ass." Then the third paki says, "I wish it was dark."