jokes

punjabiplaya

3 mice in a pub having a heavy discussion about who's the hardest mouse.1st mouse says he is' date=' "i go up to mousetraps rip the cheese out and as the bar comes down i benchpress it 30 times and throw it across the room!" 2nd mouse says: "you poof! I get rat poison, crush it into powder & snort it." 3rd mouse finishes his drink, gets up and walks to the door, where are you going? asked the other 2. "Home, to feck the Cat"[/quote'] man this cracked me up.. too funny....

3 mice in a pub having a heavy discussion about who's the hardest mouse.1st mouse says he is, "i go up to mousetraps rip the cheese out and as the bar comes down i benchpress it 30 times and throw it across the room!" 2nd mouse says: "you poof! I get rat poison, crush it into powder & snort it." 3rd mouse finishes his drink, gets up and walks to the door, where are you going? asked the other 2. "Home, to feck the Cat"
:hysterical:

Son asks dad, 'What is Politics?' Dad replied, 'I run this house, so I am Government, your mom always opposes me, so she is Opposition, the maid works in this house for low wage, so she is Working Class, you dont do anything and watch us fight, so you are General Public, and we depend on your younger brother, so he is Future.' At night the son heard younger brother crying, he wet his nappy. So he went to call his mum who is fast asleep, he thn went to his dad who is sh*gging the maid, so he had to clean his brother. In the morning, he told his dad, 'Now I know what Politics is, Opposition is sleeping, Government is fecking the Working Class, no one listens to General Public and Future is in great sh*t.'

Yesterday there was a look-a-like competition in China... ... Everybody won
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Bloke changing his tyre, his mate pulls up & asks "wot happened" "ran over a bottle" "did you not see it" "na, feckin' paki had it hidden in his pocket :hysterical:
:giggle:

One day little Johnny hears a noise and peeks into his parents room to check it out. He finds his mum bent over the dresser and dad going at it behind her, his dad sees Johnny and winks. Afterwards Dad goes to check on Johnny. He finds grandma bent over the dresser and Johnny going at it from behind her. Dad yells, "What are you doing???" to which Johnny winks and replies, "Not so fecking funny when it's your mum is it?" this ones for gaurav!! :haha: