Doctor Afridi: A bite a day, reverse swing way (Only Banned for 2 T20's)

I'm surprised you guys expected something more than a X T20/ODI ban. This is ICC and Pakistan we are talking about. ICC is a spineless organisation incapable of taking strict action against repeat offenders like Broad, Afridi and Asif. Pak fans like Abbasi will brush this under the carpet as they have done for many far greater offences. Either they have come to expect this from their players or they have very low moral standards just like their players. As an Indian fan, I still have not stopped hating Azhar or Jadeja. If Gauti or Yuvi or Ojha had done even 1/10th of what the village retards from Pak have done, I would have started despising them.
I know what you mean, I could never forgive Azhar and Jadeja. But you just have to look at Pakistan as a nation to see things like this don't really matter. A thief like AQ Khan is a national hero and another thief Zardari is the president
These guys are by and large born cheats ... in my memory of having watched them play they have never played fair ... be it the umpiring be it ball tampering (in more than one way !! ) pitch tampering and what have you. And look how their hack on Cricinfo is saying that they should bring back Afridi after dust settles. This nation is a disgrace. :mad:
Born cheats is a bit harsh but yes they have always tried to find a way to cheat their way out. Not entirely surprising when even their greatest cricketer was widely thought of as the ball tamperer of his generation.
There has been talk about naming the series after Kapil Dev and Imran. But to me, personally, Kapil will always be the greater cricketer of the two. Simply because he never tampered with the ball; he always played fair.
http://www.rediff.com/cms/print.jsp?docpath=//cricket/2004/mar/10ashu.htm

It is shameful, not something anyone would wantfrom a Pakistani player, for that matter from anyone in any sport, blatent cheating. Mohamemd Yousuf may have been an inept captain, at least he played the game with honour. He was a good role and sportsman, this further enhances the fact that many of our leading stars are dishonest cricketers. As for this thread, post after post after people are having a dig at the Pakistan culture amongst other things. What does Zardari have to do with Afridi tasmpering? What does the Pakistan population have to do with it? Stop being so stupid. What Afridi did was his own doing, has nothing to do with anyone else. So why not keep it at that? As for the punishment, well to be honest I can't see how Indians can complain about the ICC, especially after the whole Harbhajan incident a few months back. Yes Afridi should have received at the bare minimum a 15-20 match ban, but Pakjistan had nothing to do with the punishment, it's the match referee and the ICC conditions. Once again, it's shameful and we Pakistanis are humiliated by Afridi's actions. Very sad to see the events that unfolded today, very sad indeed.

It is shameful, not something anyone would wantfrom a Pakistani player, for that matter from anyone in any sport, blatent cheating. Mohamemd Yousuf may have been an inept captain, at least he played the game with honour. He was a good role and sportsman, this further enhances the fact that many of our leading stars are dishonest cricketers. As for this thread, post after post after people are having a dig at the Pakistan culture amongst other things. What does Zardari have to do with Afridi tasmpering? What does the Pakistan population have to do with it? Stop being so stupid. What Afridi did was his own doing, has nothing to do with anyone else. So why not keep it at that? As for the punishment, well to be honest I can't see how Indians can complain about the ICC, especially after the whole Harbhajan incident a few months back. Yes Afridi should have received at the bare minimum a 15-20 match ban, but Pakjistan had nothing to do with the punishment, it's the match referee and the ICC conditions. Once again, it's shameful and we Pakistanis are humiliated by Afridi's actions. Very sad to see the events that unfolded today, very sad indeed.
Good to see you're reaction, because most Pakistani fans are quickly putting it aside and forgetting about it like it didn't happen or it was insignificant
Now the already bankrupt PCB will have to hire some hot-shot legal experts to bail Afridi out. If evidence was not enough he is not supposedly issueing statements of innocence. With players like this who needs Modis of this world to drive PCB into the ground? Their captains seems to do this very effectively themselves.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Now the already bankrupt PCB will have to hire some hot-shot legal experts to bail Afridi out. If evidence was not enough he is not supposedly issueing statements of innocence. With players like this who needs Modis of this world to drive PCB into the ground? Their captains seems to do this very effectively themselves.
:nice:

Mashallah. What jazba shown by the beast. Seriously enough is enough. ICC needs to do something about this. The cheap gutter chaap gaali galoch wala mutant is hailed as the saviour of pakistani cricket. To be honest this sums up their culture properly. Uneducated, uncultured inbred t.wats. These dick.heads think they can get away with murder (whcih they actually can in the land of the pure) F.king morons On a side note. WTF were the umpired doing? Why werent 5 penalty runs given? This just sums up their mentality. Cheat cheat cheat....the mutants from across the border are hailing him. Desperate I must say. B.astards have been cheating from the day they were born. No surprise here.