Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp

However, when I see naked prejudice against Muslims as displayed by some members here, there is a reaction - feels like being stuck in an Hindu-Muslim riot in Mumbai !
That is an overstatement MIG. Just because someone doesn't subscribe to your religion you cannot say we are rioting against Muslims on this board. It is not like I am a great fan of the rest of the religions but we have to understand Islam is being misused/practiced wrongly by radical fanatic people all over the world and no wonder it is the most talked about religion even though adversely at times. Why do you think people don't talk about Jainism or Buddhism similarly? I have in the past quoted the short comings of other religions too including my one. There is nothing wrong in speaking your mind. After all humans are blessed with intelligence and can think for themselves. People don't need to be dictated how to conduct, eat, sleep and drink by some religious folks whom have no direction in life themselves. Some here are a bit loud in their claims and others a bit more subtle. You will get these kinds of views in every walk of your life simply because the current situation dictates it. We cannot shy away from the facts just because some brand it as a sensitive issue.

Well Said R :wtg:
Bheembhai , it is Bene Israel . Most of them have migrated back to Israel from Mumbai and Western India. Also, Cochin Jews or Malabar Jews have also migrated back in huge numbers. And they are also some of the earliest jews to came to India.
They went back to Israel ? When ?
I believe it was in the 60's . In fact 1964, the Israeli Parliament declared that the Bene Israel are "full Jews in every respect." I think their are less than 5000 Bene Israel Jews left in India in now mostly in Mumbai. In fact check this out from Wikipedia Total population 1830s: 6,000 (est.) 1900: 10,000 (est.) 1948: 20,000 (est.) 2005: 65,000 (est.) Regions with significant populations Israel 60,000 (est.) Mumbai area 4000 (est.) Kolkata < 200 (est.) Delhi < 200 (est.) Ahmadabad < 200 (est.) Other English-speaking countries 2,000 (est.)

However' date=' when I see naked prejudice against Muslims as displayed by some members here, there is a reaction - feels like being stuck in an Hindu-Muslim riot in Mumbai ! [/quote'] That is an overstatement MIG. Just because someone doesn't subscribe to your religion you cannot say we are rioting against Muslims on this board. It is not like I am a great fan of the rest of the religions but we have to understand Islam is being misused/practiced wrongly by radical fanatic people all over the world and no wonder it is the most talked about religion even though adversely at times. Why do you think people don't talk about Jainism or Buddhism similarly? I have in the past quoted the short comings of other religions too including my one. There is nothing wrong in speaking your mind. After all humans are blessed with intelligence and can think for themselves. People don't need to be dictated how to conduct, eat, sleep and drink by some religious folks whom have no direction in life themselves. Some here are a bit loud in their claims and others a bit more subtle. You will get these kinds of views in every walk of your life simply because the current situation dictates it. We cannot shy away from the facts just because some brand it as a sensitive issue.
Ravi - I am merely commenting on the strength of feeling against Muslims by some on this board. If you accept that its ones words on Internet that make up ones personality - you will also accept that some posters come across as images of Hindu zealots standing on top of the Babri ( that is the image that I see in my mind ) I can END all discussions on this subject by stating that Muslims are NOT perfect, that we have issues to resolve - would that do ? I see generalizations being made about Muslims, crude jokes etc - what other conclusion can I come to - plse tell me ?

However' date=' when I see naked prejudice against Muslims as displayed by some members here, there is a reaction - feels like being stuck in an Hindu-Muslim riot in Mumbai ! [/quote'] That is an overstatement MIG. Just because someone doesn't subscribe to your religion you cannot say we are rioting against Muslims on this board. It is not like I am a great fan of the rest of the religions but we have to understand Islam is being misused/practiced wrongly by radical fanatic people all over the world and no wonder it is the most talked about religion even though adversely at times. Why do you think people don't talk about Jainism or Buddhism similarly? I have in the past quoted the short comings of other religions too including my one. There is nothing wrong in speaking your mind. After all humans are blessed with intelligence and can think for themselves. People don't need to be dictated how to conduct, eat, sleep and drink by some religious folks whom have no direction in life themselves. Some here are a bit loud in their claims and others a bit more subtle. You will get these kinds of views in every walk of your life simply because the current situation dictates it. We cannot shy away from the facts just because some brand it as a sensitive issue.
Ravi - I am merely commenting on the strength of feeling against Muslims by some on this board. If you accept that its ones words on Internet that make up ones personality - you will also accept that some posters come across as images of Hindu zealots standing on top of the Babri ( that is the image that I see in my mind ) I can END all discussions on this subject by stating that Muslims are NOT perfect, that we have issues to resolve - would that do ? I see generalizations being made about Muslims, crude jokes etc - what other conclusion can I come to - plse tell me ?
You have put me in a fix by asking this question. Honestly I do not have answers for your questions :shrug: It will be stupid for me to say people here don't have reservations about Islam. You are certainly right, a lot here are pretty much opposed to Islam. I don't reckon anyone is a Hindu fanatic here though. I haven't seen threads around praising Hinduism to suggest that. Something we have to realize is both your beliefs and the ones here opposed to Islam cannot be changed ever. The guy in the video in the first post is only encouraging such hatred towards Islam among non Muslims by making some silly claims. We have two set of people here who?s thought process and the outlook towards life is so different. Quite naturally the debates will always exist leading nowhere I think.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp Goood points raised by everyone but mr quasimodo a self-proclaimed moderate educated etc etc after all this brought himself to this claim "I know muslims are not perfect" Now let me do little post mortem on this sentence. One undertone here is that they are in contention of perfection but not quite there yet. But if u look at gentleman's post and points I brought forward you will see that in comparison to the rest of the folks islamist everywhere come of as most insecure so I am really at loss what makes this gentleman believe islamic culture country is even in contention in this race of perfection. Heck what more daming evidence you want than the piece of info that. "There doesn't exist even a single muslim majority country on thsi face of earth which allows public preaching of any other religion on public TV." "Still people in that part of the world weigh the virtue of killing an apostate." [i am aware of some school of though emanating exclusively from muslims living in western world which is notquite sure about this ruling. Mind You even these socalled moderate gentleman have doubts they are not sure. Just other day was watching Michael Coren Show on CBS in canda and saw two gentlemen english speakign moderate-claimant explaining justifying this apostate killing and bani-quraiza masacre under the supervision of holy man himself.] Whatever these muslims in western world might say I for one don;t give much value to their philosphy since I have this strong belief that real character of any culture religioin person organizaiton can be gauged from theri behavious from the position of strength and needless to say in western world they are talking from popsition of compromise and hence too much of peppering you get to see. Even after all this any discernign person will find it most antiquated an intolerant. Anyway my point is when even these socalled moderates ( I believe quasimod is a flag beared of this ilk) can't bring themselves to say in no uncertain terms even on a discusison forum that level of tolerance for others is apalling in muslim world and muslims come of as most insecure going by their propensity to shun others wherever they could and for a people; then is there any hope that these will get addressed anytime soon. By contrast find me one chrstian majority or any other religion majority state where islam or for that matter any other religioin is selctively shunned. There may be few communist state which might shun every religion but this selective prohibition is exclusively muslim-majority trait. Then you sir come and ponmtificate other on matters of insecurity. I would say , it's richly hypocritical of you

Ravi - I am merely commenting on the strength of feeling against Muslims by some on this board. If you accept that its ones words on Internet that make up ones personality - you will also accept that some posters come across as images of Hindu zealots standing on top of the Babri ( that is the image that I see in my mind )
Well only so that you know I am a hardcore Atheist! I give special attention to Islam because it's the most intolerant religion.

Guest dada_rocks

game' date=' set and match - DR...[/quote'] Dhondy expressed a very pertinent point that muslims care for fellow muslims beyond the borders. I would like to add some modificaiton to this belief. Muslims care about muslims in other countries only when that country happens to be non-islamic. You won't see even single one of them branding placards underlining plights of Sudanese muslims in darfur. You won't find them ghearaoing embassies highlighting the plights of muslims under Taliban regime but rest assured they will keep harping ad-infinitum over the plight of muslims in secular India, over the plight of muslim in Palestine. Moreover Dr [clown] Zaakri Naik mentioned that non-muslim are not allowed to preach their religion in islamic states because it will be akin to tolerating treason. Dhondy expressed this ummah subscribing to one nation kind of concept and great moderate saint or is it Qaazi Quasimodo corroborated the observation. So ummah have basically pigeon-holed their religious belief along the lines of nationalism. In other words a muslim population living in non-muslim-majority land in concept is loyal to that conceptual ummah nation and do take cudgel for that nation even it means going against the interest of the physical geographical nation they are residing in. Well once again this leads to my observation based on cold naked unadulterated data that ummah will never live as a minority if it gathers enough wherewithal at some stage to work for their own independent state carved out of the parent country. Look around the world you will not find even a single exception to this rule. Now the question arises, amidst the claim of this primary loyalty to the ummah nation, that every dormant minority is a ticking time-bomb of separatism. So why should any state allow these folks freedom of the religion although they are doing exactly that at the cost of their own detriment and moreover what moral standing ummah has to ask for this freedom. Other religions otoh don't subscribe to the concept that nationalism under-current must be flowing in the belly of their adherents, and hence are harmless as far as insuring the territorial integrity of any nation is concerned. Tell these facts deduced from ummah's own belief and you suddenly become this and that extremist. As usual all I am asking is for little consistency you can freaking choose any law/principle/hypothesis you want.

game' date=' set and match - DR...[/quote'] Dhondy expressed a very pertinent point that muslims care for fellow muslims beyond the borders. I would like to add some modificaiton to this belief. Muslim care about muslims in other countries only when the country happens to be non-islamic. You won't see even single one of them branding placards underlining plights of Sudanese muslims in darfur. You won't fins them ghearaong embassies for the plights of muslims under taliban regime. But rest assured they will keep harping ad-infiintum plight of muslims in secular india, plight of muslim in palestine. Moreover Dr clown Zaakri Naik mentioned that non-muslim are not allowed to preach their religion because it will be aiding treason. Dhondy expressed this ummah subscribging to one nation kidn of concept and great moderate saint quasimod corroborate this observation. So they have basically pigeon-holed their religious belief along the lines of nationalism. In other words a muslim population living in non-muslim-majority land in concept is loyal to that conceptual ummah nation and do take cudgel for that nation even it means goign against the interest of the physical geographical nation they are residing in. Well once again this leads to my observation based on cold naked unadulterated data that ummah will never live as a minority if it gather wherewithal at some stage to work for independent state. Look around the world you will nto find even a single excpetion tot hsi rule. Now the question arises amidst the calim of this primary loyalty to that ummah nation every dormant minority is ticking time-bomb of separatism. So why should anyone allow these folks freedom although they are doign at their own detriment and what moral standing ummah has to ask for the freedom. Other religions otoh dont subscribe to the concept that nationalism under-current must be flowing in the belly of their adherents so are harmless as far as insuring the territorial integrity of any nation is concerned. Tell these facts taken from their own belief and you suddenly become this and that extremists. As usual all I am asking is for little consistency you can freaking choose any law/principle/hypothesis you want.
well said ..... ........

Guest dada_rocks

game' date=' set and match - DR...[/quote'] Dhondy expressed a very pertinent point that muslims care for fellow muslims beyond the borders. I would like to add some modificaiton to this belief. Muslim care about muslims in other countries only when the country happens to be non-islamic. You won't see even single one of them branding placards underlining plights of Sudanese muslims in darfur. You won't fins them ghearaong embassies for the plights of muslims under taliban regime. But rest assured they will keep harping ad-infiintum plight of muslims in secular india, plight of muslim in palestine. Moreover Dr clown Zaakri Naik mentioned that non-muslim are not allowed to preach their religion because it will be aiding treason. Dhondy expressed this ummah subscribging to one nation kidn of concept and great moderate saint quasimod corroborate this observation. So they have basically pigeon-holed their religious belief along the lines of nationalism. In other words a muslim population living in non-muslim-majority land in concept is loyal to that conceptual ummah nation and do take cudgel for that nation even it means goign against the interest of the physical geographical nation they are residing in. Well once again this leads to my observation based on cold naked unadulterated data that ummah will never live as a minority if it gather wherewithal at some stage to work for independent state. Look around the world you will nto find even a single excpetion tot hsi rule. Now the question arises amidst the calim of this primary loyalty to that ummah nation every dormant minority is ticking time-bomb of separatism. So why should anyone allow these folks freedom although they are doign at their own detriment and what moral standing ummah has to ask for the freedom. Other religions otoh dont subscribe to the concept that nationalism under-current must be flowing in the belly of their adherents so are harmless as far as insuring the territorial integrity of any nation is concerned. Tell these facts taken from their own belief and you suddenly become this and that extremists. As usual all I am asking is for little consistency you can freaking choose any law/principle/hypothesis you want.
well said ..... ........
welcome brother

Guest dada_rocks

You won't believe you eyes , well just watch it This guy could be roasted alive let us say in north america for expressing this kind of views and yet in britain he gets to fart this kind of utter nonesene on public TV.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp Travesty is he is just ur normal quranic scholar expressing views without any moderate spin. :mad:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp theer u go for thebenefit of bbadshah try responding to any of the isue raised your boss disappeared when confronted .. here is hoping u being able to do somewhat better

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Quasimodo's thread on other board i.e pp Our parosi are discussing greatest conqueror and the following is what someone has to say; since noone has corrected this fellow i presume they all are in agreement here...... :lmao: ...........And they will have u believe islam spread by peaceful means. :lmao:

Hazrat Umer Farooq (RA)...he conquered nearly 60 tp 70% of the world... even the great english scholars said that "If another Umer Farooq (RA) would have been born, there would have been not a single non-muslium in this world"
See the bold part; I wonder what military conquest has to do with peaceful propagation of some belief system :lmao: