Chennai Super Kings

spectre

Dear ICF Mods' date=' He is the biggest crap here who disturbs CSK Discussions all the way, i really wonder why you are encouraging such posts... :cantstop: This part of ICF hurts CSK fans like us! Please Clear these bugs[/quote'] Don't mind me but he is a regular ICFer unlike you who pops in during the IPL to merely promote your forum. Not that I mind you doing that, but yeah

Don't mind me but he is a regular ICFer unlike you who pops in during the IPL to merely promote your forum. Not that I mind you doing that' date=' but yeah[/quote'] Waa poor reply? i was already a member of ICF before staring our Fan forum! ICF is a biigest cricket forum and i am proud to be a member here :icflove: its a csk fan site & our purpose is different, not only forums! Carry on supporting such spammers! :two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
Dear ICF Mods' date=' He is the biggest [b']crap here who disturbs CSK Discussions all the way, i really wonder why you are encouraging such posts... :cantstop: This part of ICF hurts CSK fans like us! Please Clear these bugs
i thnk u guys have diffrent meaning for this word...Any one who questions u peoples outstanding logic seems to be writing this ... while u CSK saints only write holy words :giggle:

Neither have us have won the IPL' date=' so keep counting you're victories against teams. It hasn't got you anywhere LOL :finger:[/quote'] Ahh you are from the Queer's XI Handjob fanclub. Now I understand. :haha::haha:

Ahh you are from the Queer's XI Handjob fanclub. Now I understand. :haha::haha:
BRILLIANT! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Dear ICF Mods' date=' He is the biggest crap here who disturbs CSK Discussions all the way, i really wonder why you are encouraging such posts... :cantstop: This part of ICF hurts CSK fans like us! Please Clear these bugs[/quote'] Dude, the IPL forum is meant for banter like this, if you can't take it, try and ignore it (not that I want you to, I'd lik eu getting as riled up as possible :--D ). Understand that in the IPL forum, there will be banter, there will be funny comments and there will be every attempt to rile up and piss off the opposition without resorting to crass abuse. This is your first IPL season here, so just browse the older posts to get a feel. Stop complaining and have fun. :brc: Madras Mangayya :finger:

Dude, the IPL forum is meant for banter like this, if you can't take it, try and ignore it (not that I want you to, I'd lik eu getting as riled up as possible :--D ). Understand that in the IPL forum, there will be banter, there will be funny comments and there will be every attempt to rile up and piss off the opposition without resorting to crass abuse.
Its not banter if its not funny and stupid. I am all for banter but please make it funny and entertaining. Not irritating and annoying. I am not talking about you. I am talking about davegowda

Dude, the IPL forum is meant for banter like this, if you can't take it, try and ignore it (not that I want you to, I'd lik eu getting as riled up as possible :--D ). Understand that in the IPL forum, there will be banter, there will be funny comments and there will be every attempt to rile up and piss off the opposition without resorting to crass abuse. This is your first IPL season here, so just browse the older posts to get a feel. Stop complaining and have fun. :brc: Madras Mangayya :finger:
Banglore thakkali :finger: piss!

I dont ****in understand why Queer's XI supporters have the biggest mouths around. Maybe we should rename them as Queer's XI Handjob and swallow fanclub...
You got it wrong, its the Madras lot that have the biggest mouths that's why they have 6 pages full of bullshit!!! No wonder you lot wear yellow (chickens)!! Chicken Madras Queens!!! :finger: The only one who is swallowing is you, no wonder you want to stay ANONYMOUS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::finger:

You got it wrong, its the Madras lot that have the biggest mouths that's why they have 6 pages full of bullshit!!! No wonder you lot wear yellow (chickens)!! Chicken Madras Queens!!! :finger: The only one who is swallowing is you, no wonder you want to stay ANONYMOUS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::finger:
Lol..nice try mate. Punisher aint a bad name to have in real life :finger: BTW... most know my real name around here (exceptional cases being trolls like u),so STFU....:yousuck: oh, I forgot. I apologise to the ICF trolls association for insulting the term, "troll"...