So, where things went wrong for Pakistan?

DomainK

The Pakistanis are always taliking about talented cricketers in their millions on the streets of Pakistan but I have yet to see one on the cricket field. How many Pakistani batsmen will make it in the Zimbabwe side? The truth is none.
Well you know what the definition of "talunt" in Pakistan is - anyone who can bowl phaaasht or hit a ball for six. Hence you have dud players like Afridi, Nazir, Sami and a host of others, who are actually not very good at all, get the "talunt" label which is then used for all eternity despite their continual failures: oh they are talunted but they just don't show it on the field...err no, they don't have any real talent to show. Apart from this, constantly blaming their problems on India (especially) but also the rest of the world. For every cheating act they do, their response comes in "oh the whole world does it too". The umpires are against them, the match referees against them, and of course the BCCI/Lalit Modi are the biggest destroyers of Pakistani cricket etc. The pathetic state of Pakistani cricket is everyone's fault except Pakistan's own - that's how they live.
The Pakistanis are always taliking about talented cricketers in their millions on the streets of Pakistan but I have yet to see one on the cricket field. How many Pakistani batsmen will make it in the Zimbabwe side? The truth is none.
They dont perform, but they are the most talented in the world. For example, Imran Nazir (or was it someone else?) is more talented than Sehwag, but he just does not perform. The latest is Umar>Sachin.

1, Captaincy of Yosuf 2, Fielding (we got the worst fielding side) 3, Batting collapse 4, and the last and most apparent one. We have usually sucked against Australia so no big deal :winky: Even though result reads white-wash but I know that we dominated few sessions and our team had their share of upper hand. After SCG test this team mentally lost it.

1, Captaincy of Yosuf 2, Fielding (we got the worst fielding side) 3, Batting collapse 4, and the last and most apparent one. We have usually sucked against Australia so no big deal :winky: Even though result reads white-wash but I know that we dominated few sessions and our team had their share of upper hand. After SCG test this team mentally lost it.
My question was more in general, not regarding this particular tour. Pakistani cricket has been on a consistent decline since 2007. At this rate they will snatch the bottom position from Bangladesh soon.
My question was more in general' date=' not regarding this particular tour. Pakistani cricket has been on a consistently decline since 2007. At this rate they will snatch the bottom position from Bangladesh soon.[/quote'] ya in general the biggest culprit I guess is batting collapse. Especially since 2007 I have seen million of those that its hard to recall when they didn't hit the panic button while batting. They just don't seem to come out of it. Every other match they look like going smoothly to build up a target or chase down a target and then behold 7-8 wickets for 30-40 runs and we are out of the competition.
ya in general the biggest culprit I guess is batting collapse. Especially since 2007 I have seen million of those that its hard to recall when they didn't hit the panic button while batting. They just don't seem to come out of it. Every other match they look like going smoothly to build up a target or chase down a target and then behold 7-8 wickets for 30-40 runs and we are out of the competition.
And why? Why is that happening so frequently? That's what I want to know. It's so frequent that it's almost unbelievable.