Imran Khan: This is the weakest Aussie team .

patriot

http://cricketnext.in.com/news/imran-rates-aussie-team-weakest-in-years/46818-13.html?from=tn
Karachi: Former Pakistan captain Imran Khan has described the Australian team as one of the weakest he has seen in years. "This is one of the weakest Australian teams I have seen play, they are still recovering from the loss of some great players but they are surviving because of their strong domestic structure," Imran said during a cricket show on Geo News Channel on Sunday. Pakistan suffered a whitewash on their recent tour of Australia, losing the Test series 3-0, the one-dayers 5-0 as well as defeat in the lone Twenty20 match. Imran, who played 88 Tests and 175 one-day internationals, said the biggest problem affecting Pakistan cricket was a weak domestic structure. "That is why we are not thriving despite having so much raw talent. We should have beaten this Australian team in the recent series," he said.
Rassi jal gayi par raw taluNt ka bal nahi gaya.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Australia is certainly the weakest I have seen in many years. Pakistan's still rebuilding after nearly 10 years. Imran Khan's just gone mad. Where is the talent he's talking about? Despite all his claims of talent, there's hardly been world beaters. How many fast bowlers from Pakistan has taken more than 300 wickets? How many batsmen have scored at more than 50 runs average? How many spinners have managed to claim more than 300 wickets? There's only been three worthy bowlers i.e Imran Khan, Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis. As for spinners the likes of Saqlain, Mushtaq Ahmed, Quadir and Danish are all over rated. They don't even stand a chance in the third tier of world's leading bowlers. I'd only rate Javed Miandad and Inzi as awesome. Rest of them are quite over-rated too. As for talents like Sami, Akthar, Shabbir, Asif, Gul and the likes there are dime a dozen.