BIGG BOSS

Rajiv

Re: BIGG BOSS Ya, that was coming - he was really acting like an a*hole Request to folks watching it in India Due to time difference, we get to see Bigg Boss later but if I check this thread then the suspense is out, so kindly keep in inside for 1 more day :yeah:

Re: BIGG BOSS Not ravi re, it's me There is Bigg Boss.in website too to find out It's not about NRI, I am same with cricket..if I miss a match..I isolate myself, no news, TV etc..go home quietly and watch the recorded match..dont laugh at me, I even lock the remote control

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BIGG BOSS

Feel like kicking everyone out' date=' poor rakhi[/quote'] Han ye rakhi jo bhi boli thi us samaya kashmira ghar mein hi thi.. noboy asked her why she didn;t divulge that piece of info then.. Rakhi is simple she doesn't lie if confronted seriously.....i think she will win :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BIGG BOSS nicest guy there is rahul roy.. frst time he got pi$$ed at rakhi and I think he has reasons to.. he has not done any Bsing and hence he expects some respect being accorded but to be fair to rakhi she said whatever she said on very first day hence excused...

Re: BIGG BOSS Same here Rajeev. If India is chasing a target or batting in the 4th innings of a test, I just shut myself from the world. Anyway, I am happy that that idiotic wimp Amit got evicted. Saala bahut bada hero samajhta hai apne aap ko.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: BIGG BOSS he used to get teen-agedesque flash mood swing neeru this and that , heck u are 26 year old stop this nautanki..

Re: BIGG BOSS

Same here Rajeev. If India is chasing a target or batting in the 4th innings of a test, I just shut myself from the world. Anyway, I am happy that that idiotic wimp Amit got evicted. Saala bahut bada hero samajhta hai apne aap ko.
I am waiting to see him in Vancouver ( neeru is from here and that green card etc he was talking abt is that she sponsored him here ) He was the biggest pain in the ass