Spare a thought for Saha

saneindian

He played around 150 balls. Compare it to Paki superstars.... They together dont last 150 balls.
Dude who cares. We are losing to SA at home, we need to raise our levels against teams like these. Pakistan, Bangladesh and other low ranked teams...what are we going to prove by being better than them, exactly?
When he was busy ducking in the SA practice match vs South Africa' date=' a week back. Manish Pandey was the only one who could stand the Saffie intimidation :adore:[/quote'] lol u talk as if u saw the game.it was a one inning daw n Rohit played 37 deliveries.how do u know whether Steyn bowled at him or not n Pandey was not the only one who shone in that game.he made 43 while Nayar got a 100 n Dhwan scored a 70

In that blog link that Chandan posted during the game, it was mentioned that Pandey scored a lot of his runs against Harris. He was dismissed immediately after lunch by a pace bowler. I wouldn't read too much into that (fwiw, I am no fan of Rohit but talking about one player standing up to the Saffers intimidation and what not based on limited information from that game is silly).

In that blog link that Chandan posted during the game' date=' it was mentioned that Pandey scored a lot of his runs against Harris. He was dismissed immediately after lunch by a pace bowler. I wouldn't read too much into that (fwiw, I am no fan of Rohit but talking about one player standing up to the Saffers intimidation and what not based on limited information from that game is silly).[/quote'] true
lol u talk as if u saw the game.it was a one inning daw n Rohit played 37 deliveries.how do u know whether Steyn bowled at him or not n Pandey was not the only one who shone in that game.he made 43 while Nayar got a 100 n Dhwan scored a 70
Never mind. And yes, you are right about Nayar and Dhawan. Thanks.