Winter Olympics 2010, Vancouver

Cricketics

we made the same mistake we did against Russians and slovs for the last 8 mins. Crossby made up for missed chance. Was I wrong about she-dogs ? :yay:

:hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BB's has the foot in mouth disease.
haha.
:omg: now officially nominated as national mourning day in Canada
:dance::dance::dance::dance: NAMMA NAMMA VANCOUVURUUU :yay::yay::yay::eyedance:

2010 olympics winner - USA Host sucked
Most gold by hosting country :finger: We don't believe in coming 2nd or 3rd, its either 1st or nothing....it was time we knot up or shut up ...Seems like we knotted up :aha:

:dance::dance::dance::dance: NAMMA NAMMA VANCOUVURUUU :yay::yay::yay::eyedance:
Rejoicing after an OT victory in a sport which is the 4th (and least) most popular pro sport in the US which also happens to be the life blood of the Canadians. :hysterical:

Rejoicing after an OT victory in a sport which is the 4th (and least) most popular pro sport in the US which also happens to be the life blood of the Canadians. :hysterical:
Whats ur 1st? Bombing and Killing people

LOL, imagine if a......... A Brit says "Oh Cricket is our summer game" Aussie and SA says "What cricket, come and play us in Rugby ) ..says that India beating them in Cricket

Whats ur 1st? Bombing and Killing people
Ignoring your second comment till you guys have a 9/11 (which I hope you don't), Basketball, American football and Baseball rank way ahead of Ice Hockey in terms of popularity in the US. And I am guessing based on media reports and what I have read about how much this medal meant to Canada, that Ice Hockey is by far the most popular sport in Canada.

Guest Hiten.
Oh boy, sour grapes :finger: Sid the Kid > Miller :yay::yay: