Young Indians most happiest.....in the world...

beetle

http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IEW20061120123022&Page=W&Title=World&Topic=0 I don't know if we are the happiest ...i am happy . I feel our generation is far more happier ,more honest ,less hypocritical than the previous generation..... I can't stand the previous generation always go on about how things have gone worse,people more corrupt and moneyminded...blah blah like they lived in Ram Rajya.

Re: Young Indians most happiest.....in the world... I am happy. Satisfied? Maybe not but happy yes. Radhika, I am not sure if our generation is more honest or less. What I do know is that our generation has had lot more oppertunities than our previous generation did. While that is a good thing in many ways(Indians today are certainly more confindent bunch that say 20 years back), it is also getting horrible in other ways(try buying a house today in Delhi much less Bombay and see how the asking rate starts at 40 lakhs). We have come far but miles to go but yeah I am happy. :hic:

Re: Young Indians most happiest.....in the world... I(we ) bought a house close to delhi....Got a fairly good deal...... You have to move out of the cities....can't expect everything ..hain na.?..it is prithvilok not heaven.... :hic: I think its good we are not satisfied....can't be..like you say not when there are miles to go....but happy ...yes. If not more honest ....then definitely not any less. Some of the previous generations rant could also be becaue it is the thing to do....i guess when we are old we will also irritate our kids with our rant... :hic: