Dhoni's first loss in tests

Ranjha

http://www.indiatvnews.com/sports/newsdetails.php?id=202&mod=6&smod=sports Now you tell me. Why would Dhoni want to drop Bhajji? It will directly affect Bhajji's earning and their joint venture.. That's why forget about Bhajji getting out of the team. He will only sit out if injured. Till Dhoni is captain, nobody can touch Dartbhajan.. :--D
Interesting, wasn't aware of this. But I don't see Dhoni letting it influence the team selection - if he starts losing then he will come under pressure himself.
Interesting' date=' wasn't aware of this. But I don't see Dhoni letting it influence the team selection - if he starts losing then he will come under pressure himself.[/quote'] Remember Steve Waugh having trouble dropping Mark Waugh when he was captain towards the end of his brother's career though it was obvious he should be retired? Selectors had to push mark out finally. One cannot say with certainty that such close proximity either in blood or business ventures can't cloud one's judgement until it is too late. Arthur has pegged the Bhajji issue quite well. He is superqunt if he thinks he has been bowling well for quite sometime. His record outside India is even worse than Kumble's in the 90s.