IPL bans Ravindra Jadeja for anti-team actions

SachDan

I dont think he will be too much worried..many good players are earning less compare to some of elephants...But he has to maintain his international form or he may again get less than what he deserves when new auction starts for IPL 4.. Any guess which IPL team interested in him ?
i really dont know,the auction is really screwed up and very few teams bid for actual talent.Jadeja is one of the few indian all-rounders and i would be happy if he is "selected" by BRC.

^ Which is what Ravi didn't do. He didn't wait for the contract to expire. He started snooping around way before that. Fortunately' date=' everyone does this. Unfortunately, Ravi got caught![/quote'] The reports indicate otherwise. They also indicate that he had written to the BCCI on this matter expressly and did not receive any response. So, no, he was not in the wrong - legally speaking.

The reports indicate otherwise. They also indicate that he had written to the BCCI on this matter expressly and did not receive any response. So, no, he was not in the wrong - legally speaking.
Well then he could have waited for the reply or could've avoided getting caught. So on paper atleast, the BCCI is right in their action. Off-the-record, maybe they've been harsh with the kid.

Guest DeveGowda
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/iplarticleshow/5678152.cms looks like the bambis shafted jadeja,these guys should be docked some points for screwing with a contracted player,the punishment for tampering is very severe on other leagues.
Who will take action against bambi's.....They are Bulli's of IPL.. :hatsoff: Bully bambi....... **They wanted to Improve thier position in IPL table @ any cost...

Guest DeveGowda
:mi: bunch of bastards. Screwed up the young lad's IPL. I hate these guys. Cheap crapheads.
But u are always writing its all Jadeja's fault :winky: why blame MI alone what is BCCI doing