Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

I dont think so one can void this match!! too much headache for the mods! firstly there are people like me, who substitue for the games one day in advance ( every substituion costs points, have to manage those points, other wise it would be unfair) Even if the SS points are not deducted i would like to have my players back, which i sustituted last night for this match! My suggestion is that it is just bad luck for the people who were not able to substitute just before the match, who says that, one should substitute right before the match?? SS players like me dont get the chance to substitue just before match, have to substitue one night before and it happens more often, the players i choose dont end up playing! (i had dilshan in my team today and he didnt play). i also cant always substitue just before the match

ok fine.. but what happened to the mods. If one of them was online yesterday between 7:00 and 8:00 they could have manually opened SS for subbing... this is the reason why we fought for and got admin access to Shane and BB to be SS mods.. I believe Shane is quite busy with his life as he is not making changes for his team... So, can we ask for Admin access to players who are playing seriously this year as well, so that f-ups like yday can be avoided?

Guest DeveGowda
ok fine.. but what happened to the mods. If one of them was online yesterday between 7:00 and 8:00 they could have manually opened SS for subbing... this is the reason why we fought for and got admin access to Shane and BB to be SS mods.. I believe Shane is quite busy with his life as he is not making changes for his team... So, can we ask for Admin access to players who are playing seriously this year as well, so that f-ups like yday can be avoided?
dinakkar...let this go..even i lost 2 places..i had only irfan out of 8 places there in SS for 2nd match :(( lets hope this problem wont happen again...i think this problem arised may be because of cricinfo failure?

dinakkar...let this go..even i lost 2 places..i had only irfan out of 8 places there in SS for 2nd match :(( lets hope this problem wont happen again...i think this problem arised may be because of cricinfo failure?
well dude.. i'm not cribbing about the last game. as you see in one of my post after bumblebee, i dont have any prblm with the CSK/KP game being counted.. it makes the contest even for ppl who dont get the opportunity to sub just before the match. what i was referring to in the prev post is a different thing. during the last 2 editions of IPL, we have seen cases where a game gets delayed due to rain or something and the SS locks itself on its own immediately after the scheduled start of play. if there was any mod online at the time they would open the game for subbing and later on close it manually, when the match starts. However since most mods were outside of india, there were times when there wont be anyone available online and the game will start without ppl making subs... its better to make wrong choices and get spanked (like I did in the first Kotla game where I picked all bowlers and lost 8 positions) than not playing at all.. isnt it? we all were frustrated about that and then varun gave the SS mod rights to a couple of ppl, and one of them was Shane who used to play IPL SS regularly and seriously. Unfortunately this year, he too has become busy and not able to be online for making subs for his own team, leave alone the admin duties of opening/closing SS. If bobbydhillon or virurulez who are playing regularly, given the admin rights to open/close the game in instances like the one i mentioned above or the one that happened yesterday, it would benefit everyone.. hope you got my point...

Guest DeveGowda

well dude.. i'm not cribbing about the last game. as you see in one of my post after bumblebee, i dont have any prblm with the CSK/KP game being counted.. it makes the contest even for ppl who dont get the opportunity to sub just before the match. what i was referring to in the prev post is a different thing. during the last 2 editions of IPL, we have seen cases where a game gets delayed due to rain or something and the SS locks itself on its own immediately after the scheduled start of play. if there was any mod online at the time they would open the game for subbing and later on close it manually, when the match starts. However since most mods were outside of india, there were times when there wont be anyone available online and the game will start without ppl making subs... its better to make wrong choices and get spanked (like I did in the first Kotla game where I picked all bowlers and lost 8 positions) than not playing at all.. isnt it? we all were frustrated about that and then varun gave the SS mod rights to a couple of ppl, and one of them was Shane who used to play IPL SS regularly and seriously. Unfortunately this year, he too has become busy and not able to be online for making subs for his own team, leave alone the admin duties of opening/closing SS. If bobbydhillon or virurulez who are playing regularly, given the admin rights to open/close the game in instances like the one i mentioned above or the one that happened yesterday, it would benefit everyone.. hope you got my point...
I got u r point..i am not telling u r cribbing...I just thought this is first tie happening in this IPl ..so we will just forget and move :icflove: