Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

wah.. sexy day.. all 3 batsmen goofed up
Ditto, but it is the same for most people. Yesterday, Hari was one of the only two (niceguy being the other) among the top-30 to pick Harby, because of which he went from somewhere near Antartica to top-20. Today he is the only one in top-25 who does not have Warner

Ditto, but it is the same for most people. Yesterday, Hari was one of the only two (niceguy being the other) among the top-30 to pick Harby, because of which he went from somewhere near Antartica to top-20. Today he is the only one in top-25 who does not have Warner
yup... it was the same for almost everyone yesterday.. not having Hussey and Mandeep singh in the kKR squad forces almost every one ppl to pick the same 3 or 4... btw.. how are you finding out that only 1 in top 30 had bajji the other day? do you have a script or something that picks it up for you?

btw.. how are you finding out that only 1 in top 30 had bajji the other day? do you have a script or something that picks it up for you?
Checked each team manually. I don't watch IPL on TV, but am wasting too much time playing around with SS :((

Guest DeveGowda
i am way below you sarkaar :regular_smile:
i am struggling in that position for last one week..went to 25 after RCB last match came back now again...Now today again RCB match :pray: