Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

You are a big gambler' date=' justarrived. It takes some guts to pick Aggers[/quote'] Gambler or just plain stupid :(( I just cant resist picking atleast one player , not picked by any one else ..some time it works & lately it hast for me . am pretty good at poker though :--D

Guest DeveGowda
even i was wondering.. but i like your honest though :hatsoff: your points at the end of DD Vs KKR was 9239, but after subbing, your points have come to 9484...
Nobody is correcting that.....Only option is i have to sit out of One match....

Guest DeveGowda
Anyways' date=' you got ur dream of top 10 fulfilled.. with luck on your side, try and go past bobby if you can... :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Chasing Bobby is Mission impossible 4..... Once before i entered TOP 10... But i dont want to enter in this way... *** I hope when i subbing next time i wont drop below 20 :winky:

Chasing Booby is Mission impossible 4..... Once before i entered TOP 10... But i dont want to enter in this way... *** I hope when i subbing next time i wont drop below 20 :winky:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: i know it was a typo.. but still cant stop laughing... ps: this season everyone is bulldozing punjabis, on the field and off the field and in forums, knowingly as well as unknowingly :--D