Holy Smokes..........Where is This ????

The_Black_Prince

Re: Holy Smokes..........Where is This ???? >>>>radhika wrote: what is the use of that silly show/hide quick reply button......? The moment you click it you can't post....so how is it quick reply....? You are supposed to reply to a post by clicking on the Quote button in the post you want to comment on ... _____________ woh to maloom hai....woh button to upper hi hai....yeh jo galti se click ho jata hai na.....last post ke neeche...uski baat kar rahi thi main.... I didn't use the quote button now...coz i can't see it now....waisay mujhe aata hai usse use karna... :hic:

Re: Holy Smokes..........Where is This ????

bheem you are mistaking her for Adi.. Adi never gets into fight.. and Radhika.. she just loooks for one.. :lmao:
Veer quick jaldi sey edit karo ... varna you will be dead meat ... :lol:
jo darr gaya samjho mar gaya.. :hand:

Re: Holy Smokes..........Where is This ???? I can't read your post....there is lots of text stuff dragged on your post...i will read it tommorrow ....ok .. Good night guys... sweet dreams to all except veer....bhagwan kare usse raat mein bhi :club: :club: dikhai dein....

I can't read your post....there is lots of text stuff dragged on your post...i will read it tommorrow ....ok .. Good night guys... sweet dreams to all except veer....bhagwan kare usse raat mein bhi :club: :club: dikhai dein....
she just gave me a shraap.. (must be cuz i am a gujju).. :huh: :lol:

veer...why do you hate me so much....? :Cry: just because i am not gujju? haan...yehi baat hai na?? non gujjus are also humans na?? :huh: :chin: :Cry:
yeh lo ye to ulta chor kotwaal ko daante.. anyways you want some tissues?? :lol:

kitne ki bech rahe ho tissues mere gujju bhai? :lmao:
hahahah good one.. i think you are done crying.. so can i get that remaining part of dried up tissue?? :lol: should we let princy to hit century?? :chin: