"Fack" as explained by Osho

King

Re: "Fack" as explained by Osho Come on mate you got to be kidding to refuse it?s not him, he was philosophical but was equally witty and humorous. That tearing looks, his excellent demeanour and his paused sentences, you can?t mistake that for anyone other than Osho. I've been to his place near Bombay and he truly is a legend. I've heard and seen lot of his videos. I have to say he is one of the pioneers in philosophies in the 20th century. Great ideas, fantastic expressions and his teachings are not easy to understand.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: "Fack" as explained by Osho

This is video version of Osho in lighter mood :hic:
A pure asshole and a crook as far as I am concerned.
Prove that Dr Dandaroy please

Prove that Dr Dandaroy please
Well asshole may be too strong a word, but too many questions about this guy and his followers (probably trickles down from him) and his greed for material stuff like Rolls-Royce, etc. He does not appear genuine.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: "Fack" as explained by Osho Greed anyone who knows him says he could care less about those rolls royce his disciples used to leave it there . Best point he raised in one video was that anyone who doesn't contradict himself at some stage has to be moron. How can u not contradict yourself unless ur evolution as a human being gets frozen at some point in time. :wtg:

Re: "Fack" as explained by Osho LOL! thats bloody funny. Have to say Rajneesh is one of those false Gurus of Kali Yuga as predicted in the scriptures, he has been arrested before, his followers have been part of a bioterrorist attack. He is not inline with any true vedic teaching, he is one of those who comprimises to attain more followers. He is not inline with any true disclipic succession of acharyas, he's a bullshit talker as we can see there. As we all know we he's a greedy, showered by wealth from his devotees (have to say a clever and easy way of making money!). The same could be said about several other spiritual leaders. Its this age we live in.

LOL! thats bloody funny. Have to say Rajneesh is one of those false Gurus of Kali Yuga as predicted in the scriptures, he has been arrested before, his followers have been part of a bioterrorist attack. He is not inline with any true vedic teaching, he is one of those who comprimises to attain more followers. He is not inline with any true disclipic succession of acharyas, he's a bullshit talker as we can see there. As we all know we he's a greedy, showered by wealth from his devotees (have to say a clever and easy way of making money!). The same could be said about several other spiritual leaders. Its this age we live in.
Well said. I do not care about most of the spritiual leaders in the current age as all of them have something weird going on. The last true revelation was Swami Vivekananda. Now that's a man of GOD!

That pretty much means you don't know enough of Osho.
:roll: Well enlighten me then. There are too many question marks about him and his followers. Does that not bother you. I like the fack part! Weird coming from a spiritual leader, but funny.