Potential bidders for two new IPL franchises (Pune and Kochi selected)

SachDan

Their captain Shakib is also a utility all rounder and will suit the shorter format There are a lot of players who have not yet appeared in IPL Lendl Simmons, Brad Haddin, Rizwan Cheema, Thilina Kandamby, Upul Tharanga, Phillip Hughes, Ryan ten Doeschate, CJ de Villiers, Herath, Ramdiv etc. just to name a few
oh there really are many out there arent there :dance: how about PONTING :D

amla may be there too.
oh there really are many out there arent there :dance: how about PONTING :D
I was only saying names of a few good players from the list of players who were available for auction this year but not taken .. there are a lot of other good players including Amla, Ponting, Johnson, Clarke etc. but they might not play in IPL .. I was only saying of players who are nearly sure of playing in IPL if given a chance

woowowow koci is the next ipl team and the next is pune wowoow my paryers answerd kochi is the new ipl team all the best kochi you will rock Pune and Kochi were unveiled as the two new franchises for the fourth edition of the Indian Premier League. While Pune was bought by Sahara Adventure Sports Group for $370 miliion, the Y franchise was snapped up by Rendevous Sports World Limited for $333.3 million. The IPL unveiled the two new teams at the ITC Park Sheraton in Chennai on Sunday, with five bidders reportedly in the fray. The process was to have been completed on March 7 but was postponed by two weeks after the bidders and the BCCI objected to stiff financial clauses. The IPL will now feature ten teams and - if the current format is retained - a total of 94 games, from the existing 60. After the first season in 2008, the league has already expanded its reach to other centres such as Cuttack, Ahmedabad, Nagpur and Dharamsala.