Bradman is the greatest, Sachin comes only second: Waugh, Benaud

Feed

Bradman is the greatest, Sachin comes only second: Waugh, Benaud  

2 members have voted

1. 1.

heres the first post where the term Lahori Logic was used ... in response to vvs using Anti-stupid-logic .... what goes around comes around .... FWIW i respectfully asked vvs to not troll and post in a mature way befor that. Just as I did for you in your last episode. When nothing works I tell the mods to step in failing which I proceed to rape the online happiness of trolls in a language that works with trolls. It will happen again today with you.
Never mind that ..your highly provocative silly logic and assertions are nothing more than the most annoying acts of trolling as most here have confirmed. Who the eff are you to dictate to others how they are supposed to post ? Is this forum someones ancestral property ? You sound like someone whos real life happiness is raped and therefore devotes a large chunk of his life on silly manipulative statistics that have been soundly thrashed by one and all here. Get up and try and walk again. We promise to throw you down again. Get up. Come on.
this is what you said in connection with the discussion on those 10 pts .... not only do you have anything concrete to say about the topic but you get personal for no reason. Is this your idea of "decent" answer ?
Because you keep coming up with fictitious theories. You got pinched by that comment? Ok i will go "easy" on you. I do not directly address you. Keep in mind. I only hit the baseless logic.
Everything comes after average !! : If i start going in your way 2 - 300s > 0 - 300s 6 times 600 plus runs in a series > 0 times 334 > 248* 974 > 494
Yeah so what?
Wow ..I must have had some seriously high hopes when I said nearly zero IQ. This is IQ deep inside negative territory. :cantstop: Never mind that fact that had bradman played 166 tests he would have scored 93 test tons at his rate and over 22' date='000 runs. :hysterical:[/quote'] Again, don't think others have the same IQ as you do. You are trying to prove something that never happened. How do you know Bradman would have made so many runs and 100's when he didn't even do it? Sachin has actually done it and has more. No crying, "but" or "if" SRT > Don.
well then should be easy to prove them to be fictitious by comming up with evidence to prove your point without indulging in silly stuff. Otherwise please let me know what it will take for you to acknowledge that those points are valid. .
You are trying to prove the unprovable. So you cannot shove your theories down others throat. We slapped your argument with a seperate thread Ramiz > Hammond. If we extend your "logic" you can go ahead and prove Shakib al hasan > Hammond, Salman Butt > Jack Hobbs. Bradman had his own challenges which you simply failed to acknowledge and respect. That is why you had to be reminded of what works what doesn't in a debate like this. But you had no other choice but to keep falling back on your "imaginary theories" as you have no other way of proving how Tendulkar is matchable to Don when it comes to utterly dominating the opposition. Atleast that's what you thought. But even that theories were quashed by comparing his performance in a single series. A genuine match winner. He averages close to 130 in the matches Australia has won. Nobody comes remotely close to that match winning performance. Yet you keep going back to gubby allen, bubby allen :cantstop: How do you really expect anyone not to laugh at your logic and theories.
I never needed to start any thread to prove my points. It is all there. They are facts. But you have to come up with twisted questions in a seperate thread to prove a point. But there also you got pwned :hysterical: How many threads you started to prove your point.

So after all the fanciful flights of imagination have been ruthlessly clipped by logical facts and arguments, BB is back to what he is best at - whining about moderation, trolling, blah blah....I surely have seen all this before many times and was expected and a matter of time. What was that saying, "khisiyanni billi khamba noche"? :laugh:

I have also seen these bowlers bowl. Dare I say that nobody here has watched as much live cricket as I have over here. But in any case isnt the biggest argument of the pro-Bradman band wagon that 99.94 > 55.56 ... completely ignoring everything else? I dont see you questioning them similarly .. why ?
Cuz I don't give a shite.. For all I care Bradman could have been Chris Martin's grandfather, Jesus or even a fictional character. None of this affects my liking of the current game as it is. And in all honesty, there are better things to do than rant on about some guy that no one here has watched play.
So after all the fanciful flights of imagination have been ruthlessly clipped by logical facts and arguments' date=' BB is back to what he is best at - whining about moderation, trolling, blah blah....I surely have seen all this before many times and was expected and a matter of time. What was that saying, "khisiyanni billi khamba noche"? :laugh:[/quote'] Shwetabh..avoid those " inane" emoticons will ya....they give him nightmares. :cantstop: :laugh:

You guys have taking this way out of proportion, there is not even a need to argue most of these points. Don hasn't been able to achieve what God has, that is a fact. God has far more runs and 100's than anyone, let alone Don. You all have got so caught up in how 99 > 55, you don't realize Bradman just hasn't achieved as much as God. You can claim all you want that Don would have been able to surpass God if he played as much. The fact is that he didn't, and you can't prove that even if he did play as much, he'd be able to surpass God. SRT > Don.

You guys have taking this way out of proportion' date=' there is not even a need to argue most of these points. Don hasn't been able to achieve what [b']God has, that is a fact. God has far more runs and 100's than anyone, let alone Don. You all have got so caught up in how 99 > 55, you don't realize Bradman just hasn't achieved as much as God. You can claim all you want that Don would have been able to surpass God if he played as much. The fact is that he didn't, and you can't prove that even if he did play as much, he'd be able to surpass God. SRT > Don.
Thanks for your unbiased opinion

The most ridiculous assertion of BBbhai is that facing 85 mph bowlers without armguard, chest guard, helmet, ultra thick gloves is no big deal. The number of times balls have crashed into SRT's body only to be met with his protective gear, I dare say he would have not survived even 20 tests without all these luxuries.