be-Izzati / Muh-Kala /PwNaGe thread

straight.drive

Pretty crappy loss to a depleted KKR. WOnder how we would perform to sides with better batting and attacks. We will have to consider the following a)Gibbs goes out and Smith must come in. This will give us an extra bowling option. b)RP goes out and let us blood in Kemar Roach. c)Drop Anirudh singh and get in Venugopal Rao. And last of all, I just do not understand how boof is suitable to be the coach.

to all kkr fans ..finally v r victorious ..mhr v won...i m so happy .....n to ol anti KKR ..:yousuck: korbo lorbo jee bore:kkr:
thanxs shubham ... ur presence and support was vital to us... :kkr: >>>> :mi: :dc: :dd: etc..

i am blaming this loss on rohit' date='he played one of the stupidest shots you will ever see.[/quote'] I wont disagree.. that is one of the ugliest and crappiest shot ever played in cricket .. rather it was not a cricket shot and looked like a tennis shot The funniest comment about Rohit was made by Harsha Bhogle when he said that Rohit has frustated the whole of India for the last two years .. I never expected a commentator to say it that bluntly but Harsha always seem to miss on brains while making commentary :giggle: