BRC is the team to beat

Guest Hiten.

Guest DeveGowda
Kaneeru illa..thumba discourage maadbitte neenu :((
yake...! neev CSK supporter Navu BRC supporter.... Simple

Guest DeveGowda
aathre nan maneli kannada mathaduthare saar..yen madothu... CSK support madithare Kannada try maadkoodtha? Hmmm anyway I will stick to languages that I have mastered..too bad :((
Sorry..........Enjoy madi..

avru bido lakshana kanistha illa....:haha: Ardambarda kannada bere baratthe...!
hmmm I wonder if my Kannada gave you an impression that I am mocking it and got you ticked..if that's how you felt so, let me clarify that it is not..my community certificate states that my community is the same as the one in your nick and my mother tongue is Kannada..but we have always lived in Tamilnadu and the kannada we speak at home has evolved closer to Tamil as generations passed by...

Guest DeveGowda
hmmm I wonder if my Kannada gave you an impression that I am mocking it and got you ticked..if that's how you felt so' date=' let me clarify that it is not..my community certificate states that my community is the same as the one in your nick and my mother tongue is Kannada..but we have always lived in Tamilnadu and the kannada we speak at home has evolved closer to Tamil as generations passed by...[/quote'] Thats fine..No offense...i dont mind if u doesnt speak kannada niether.:winky: i wrote that just for fun..u r kannada is as good as mine...:two_thumbs_up: Dont take anything seriously just for fun.. Still BRC better than CSK whatever results tommarrow :dance:

Thats fine..No offense...i dont mind if u doesnt speak kannada niether.:winky: i wrote that just for fun..u r kannada is as good as mine...:two_thumbs_up: Dont take anything seriously just for fun.. Still BRC better than CSK whatever results tommarrow :dance:
No issues... Looks like you have just displayed your inner fears about the game tomorrow :--D

Guest DeveGowda
No issues... Looks like you have just displayed your inner fears about the game tomorrow :--D
we always fear chennai chokers !!!!! with the great Mongoose opening its difficult to beat them :giggle:

hmmm I wonder if my Kannada gave you an impression that I am mocking it and got you ticked..if that's how you felt so' date=' let me clarify that it is not..my community certificate states that my community is the same as the one in your nick and my mother tongue is Kannada..but we have always lived in Tamilnadu and the kannada we speak at home has evolved closer to Tamil as generations passed by...[/quote'] Are you from Coimbatore?

Guest DeveGowda
way too early for this talk.we were on a 4 game losing streak in ipl 2 but still made the semis.i still havent written of RR and kxip.
Pitch Conditions are diffrent compare to SA...:winky: