Women....

beetle

Re: Women....

i love cutness' date=' a big booty, and descent rack. and a cute face[/quote'] Rohan descent = plunging, ancestry, downward declining I hope you don't have a granny fetish or something :hic: Just kidding man, BTW why descent? :lol:

Re: Women.... Rohan...just a little curious to know..... ...and descent....boy ,at your age you should be aimming higher :hic: Aditi....well....i for one don't think women are too different from men . Yes hormones and circumstances make them act differently...but i think given equal opportunity ....we are as capable as men in everything..the good and the bad.... We get a lot of credit for being understanding ,tender,hardworking etc ...is there any other option....? besides most guys are too....... ok.... here are the likes... 1)We are the better looking sex. 2)softer 3)smaller feet 4)better smelling 5)don't consider burp an achievement hence less disgusting... 6)We can park in the first empty space without worrying about all the other better empty parking spaces.... :lol: 7)Have no ego problems asking for direction. 8)don't pee on walls 9)better at multitasking.... dislikes 1)jealous....specially about simple things...like her dress or her hair ...being J about major things is ok...like your man ....but clothes and stuff :shrug: 2)Can never be satisfied with our hair....