Wish Sachin to captain & Bachchans to promote team: Sahara

Feed

So Goddy is not a billionaire? :hmmm:
there are less than one thousand billionaires in the whole world .. so you would not expect even sportsperson being billionaires .. I dont think any player in any sport anywhere in the world is a billionaire ... not from sports at least unless they are also doing business

there are less than one thousand billionaires in the whole world .. so you would not expect even sportsperson being billionaires .. I dont think any player in any sport anywhere in the world is a billionaire ... not from sports at least unless they are also doing business
Tiger Woods says, "Screw you, maaaan" :finger:

Shhhh...I have heard that tiger's wife does not know he is a billionaire. She might ask for an updated pre-nup after reading this :P
:yayo: :fear:
MIchael Schumacher was the richest sportsman at the time of his retirement in 2006. I am not so sure about his worth today
Post No.1! Welcome to the forum :icflove:. Have an awesome stay. And remember to post your Intro in the Introductions thread

Sachin might not play IPL 4. With the WC 2011' date=' something which he really wants, he could skip IPL to concentrate on ODIs.[/quote'] I hope he doesn't play. Win the WC 2011, retire from LO cricket and continue with Test matches for another 5 years and then we can re-evaluate the situation

I hope he doesn't play. Win the WC 2011, retire from LO cricket and continue with Test matches for another 5 years and then we can re-evaluate the situation
Amen!! My wishlist for the next 18 months 1. We win a test series in Lanka in July-August 2010 2. We win the ODI series vs Aus at home 5-2 (7 odi series in October) 3.We win the test series in SA in Dec-Jan 4. We win the 2011 WC at Wankhede Stadium 5. Sachin retires from ODIs, tours WI, Eng in 2011 and Aus in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011 and we win all 3 test series!! May sound too greedy, but definitely possible!