what men want...a virgin bride??

theguyinallblue

Re: what men want...a virgin bride??

My funda is very clear VIRGINS FOR VIRGINS EXPERIENCED FOR EXPERIENCED and SLUTS FOR SLUTS Thats fair.
i completely agree with you radhika.
I second that.. but have question to COB.. you asked your wife before marriage if she is virgin or not.. but did she ask you the same thing?? If a girl can live with that I dont have problem.. its her choice but if you lied on ur answer then I would feel sorry for her..

My funda is very clear VIRGINS FOR VIRGINS EXPERIENCED FOR EXPERIENCED and SLUTS FOR SLUTS Thats fair.
i completely agree with you radhika.
I second that.. but have question to COB.. you asked your wife before marriage if she is virgin or not.. but did she ask you the same thing?? If a girl can live with that I dont have problem.. its her choice but if you lied on ur answer then I would feel sorry for her..
I wasn't asked, but did confess before I got married, as I was seriously wracked with guilt. She wasn't pleased, but it didn't bother her as much as I expected, as it was stuff from a very long time ago, when I was virtually a child. I would have fully understood if she walked out on me, but she's obviously not like me, and could live with me knowing that, but I'm sorry to say, hypocrisy or not, if it was the other way round, I'd have walked...

OK...COB...if you were not married ...and your first encounter girl proposed to you....would you accept?
As she had been with someone before me, and has probably been with others since, the answer is no... If she had been a virgin at the time of the 'first encounter' and had not been with anyone else when I met her again, then yes I would...

Re: what men want...a virgin bride?? Here's a situation: Say a woman who is about to get married has slept with one other guy in the past, a guy she loved. Wouldn't anyone appreciate her honesty? Another situation: Same as above but regrets doing it but still confesses to her future hubby. Appreciate honesty?

Guest dada_rocks

Dhondy is spot on. Virgin chasers, or "cherry poppers", as i like to call them - usually tend to be d*ckless cowards who couldn't tell a girl's @ss from her elbow. They get the matriomonial paperwork done with first - then the poor girl is bound to stick with 'em no matter how much of a clown he may be. Sad. Then again, how many genuinely happy Indian "couples" do you usually find ? Maybe 10 out of every 100.
This line of reasoning can be propagated for any kind of criminal.. Sample this... Di$kheads those who have never held a gun in their hand never shot even once will pee in their pants if someone hands them an AK-47, so they better not be judgemental of sharp shooters.. PS: I am not equating jigalos to murderers but just trying to point out the fallacy in argument.. If u love to sow ur oat more power to you but please don't try to propagate that as some kind of desirable trait for all and sundry..

Here's a situation: Say a woman who is about to get married has slept with one other guy in the past, a guy she loved. Wouldn't anyone appreciate her honesty? Another situation: Same as above but regrets doing it but still confesses to her future hubby. Appreciate honesty?
Yes, it is admirable, but again I'll be a hypocrite and say that doesn't change anything. Another thing is that (I can't speak for other men), you'd always wonder if the other guy(s) were better than you...

No matter how good you are' date=' you will never know how another guy compares to you...[/quote'] That don't bother me. That can apply to everything in life. So how is it different from a virgin girl sleeping with her virgin husband but always wondering how much better other guys might be? :huh: Just cause a girl is virgin at the time of marriage don't mean that she won't test the field later on. Like someone said earlier "their are faithful girls and then there are unfaithful girls"...being virgin or non-virgin has no effect on that :eek: Hum sach kahta hai sex kasam. :lmao: :wtg:

Yes, it is admirable, but again I'll be a hypocrite and say that doesn't change anything. Another thing is that (I can't speak for other men), you'd always wonder if the other guy(s) were better than you...
didnt wanna get into what is essentially a non-issue thread... but, why would a guy being better than you be a "wonder" -ous thought of train?? face it Dal, you aint the best. neither am i. sh!t happens. then u die. if hymen is a yr biggest funda in defining yr peace of mind, oh well... tera fataa hai.